BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Maggie B.
Maggie B.
El Paso
I revived a sample of this in a monthly subscription I used to have ... and it's a semi decent product in my opinion. I read it was going to good on easily to the face, which it did. And also it would be removed easily without having to scrub on your face which it also did. But it didn't not remove most of my makeup. I'd say it only removed about 20% & the rest I had to take off with soap ... not a fan. And it saddens me because I've heard lots of awesome things about H2O products
Soreli T.
Soreli T.
This is my favorite makeup remover ever!! It was light weight and got off everything from glitter to eyelash glue it was the best decision i made and haven't found anything to replace it!
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
Orleans, ON
This is a great product to take off eye make up. It works really well to take off waterproof shadows and mascara.Its gentle and doesn't smell like strong chemicals. I was given this product as a gift, but i will be buying it again when i run out for sure!
Angela F.
Angela F.
This makeup remover took my waterproof mascara off with ease, leaving my eyes feeling fresh and clean! I used this remover each night before bed as part of my nightly routine. With the neutral scent, it did not irritate my sinuses. I highly recommend this product.