Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareH2O+
H2O Plus Specialty Care 3-ounce Softening Mint Foot Rub

H2O+ H2O Plus Specialty Care 3-ounce Softening Mint Foot Rub

by H2O+

"H2O Plus Specialty Care Softening Mint Foot Rub 3oz / 90ml A delightfully soothing foot rub that melts away tension with Lemon Balm extract and energizing Peppermint Oil. Put some pep in your step.H2O Plus Specialty Care Softening Mint Foot Rub 3oz /...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of H2O+ H2O Plus Specialty Care 3-ounce Softening Mint Foot Rub!
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
This just smells awful. Maybe cuz I’ve had it for too long. I do not think it helps with hydrating the skin much. There are drug store brands that are way better working. Just not for me.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
I originally got this product from Disney’s Grand Floridian and fell in LOVE. It smells so good and leaves my feet feeling soft and exfoliated. I bring it with me every trip back since they only put it in some rooms.
Tamar L.
New Castle, DE
1,249 reviews
H2O+ H2O Plus Specialty Care 3-ounce Softening Mint Foot Rub uploaded by Tamar L.
I like it ❤️ love it ❤️ it is the best quality and my foot also love it 🙌🏻😆❤️ I can recommend it
Sanya P.
mumbai
It's a miracle in a tube!! I used it on my very rough feet which were almost hurting and this cream worked its magic fairly quick. Shea butter and vitamin E worked very well and it smell very minty which i liked a lot about it. I would recommend wearing it to bed with socks as the formula is bit watery you would like to secure it with socks for better results.

Looking for your answer?