BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Leo N.
Spokane, WA
H20+ really like this product after each use it leave your feet really smooth and soft it does what it says. For the price is not bad I would says.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
OH my gosh this H2o Plus H2O+ Spa Softening Mint Foot Rub is the best. Makes your feet refreshed and feels so soft and fresh! I was so tired but put this on and now feel like dancing!
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
I love H2o + H2O Plus Smoothing mont Foot rub! It makes my feet feel so soft and makes them smell amazing.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough about H2O. Their products are amazing. After using this foot rub my feet feel super relax.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
I love all of h2o products. I have flat feet and this really helps to make my feet feel relaxed.
mandy s.
Monroe, MI
H20+ is an awesome brand and I love the mint scent. really opens the sinuses. it leaves your feet feeling softer than ever
Carmen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favourite foot creams. I notice a difference after putting this on overnight.
Yasmin M.
My feet are usually a big problem. My heels are rough and after one use a week they have disappeared and become a lot more soft. It's smells like candy canes and I love it so so much!!!!😍😍😍😍