BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Caroline A.
Denver , CO
Such a great product. Smells awesome, leaves your body feeling deeply refreshed. Bought this online, and I'm a big fan of the packaging. I would definitely buy again, but it has lasted me a while!!!!!
Marena R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you're pregnant this can help with keeping your skin nice and moisturized. If you like that lite and good feeling on your skin this is it for you! The smell is not too strong and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Tamara R.
Cleveland , TN
Love this body scrub but definitely wish it was a little softening. Even though I felt buffed my skin didn't feel as soft compared to some others I tried
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I really enjoyed this body butter.. most butters are heavy but not this one!!! Nice natural scent and just the fact it is 100% natural is an A+ for me!!!
Shawna A.
I seriously love using this on legs and belly. It is a great creme! I would recommend it to anyone who has cellulite.
Staceyanne J.
Although the texture on this product is a bit rough because of the sea salts i guess.. its a great skin exfoliation which can be used atleast once a week which leaves your skin feeling baby smooth and ready for the next week ahead. The lavender scent is heavenly😍😍😍😍
fatimazahra a.
Tantan
❄❄❄Hi everyone,I like this product, I use it and it was very satisfied, just buy it and you will know what I talk about!❄❄❄