H2o+ H2O Plus Sea Pure Creamy Facial Cleanser 4 fl oz uploaded by Mikail A.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product it cleaned my face so good. I was amazed when looked in the mirror. Also, it keeps my skin acne free which everybody loves.
Sharnice W.
Sharnice W.
Philadelphia, PA
Never used this but heard wonderful things about it will be trying soon and leaving another review
Mikail A.
Mikail A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my ipsy bag. I got the elements cleanser and really enjoy this! Never heard of this brand before but I will purchase this and other products in this line! H20 Plus H2O Plus Elements Keep it Fresh Face Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin, 4 oz
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
East Amherst, NY
Great cleanser for my dry skin. It cleanses it well without stripping my skin at all. I love using this at night before bedtime and all of my nighttime products. I purchased it at Kohls and I'm glad that they carry this brand. I would highly recommend it.
Trinity L.
Trinity L.
North Kingstown
I liked how my face felt refreshed after using it. It was good but I wouldn't say the best. I bought it at cvs near me. It wasn't that expensive but it was a little pricey.
Makenna C.
Makenna C.
W Bloomfield, MI
Love this product so much. It deeply cleanses my face and pores, without feeling heavy or sticky. It just feels like a splash of water on your face and then Bam clean face all the way <3
Lucía A.
Lucía A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is very good for a mixed type face even with acne, it helps me moisturize and cleaning it in the evenings and in the mornings
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
PEDRALVA
Creme facil muiito famoso! Eu quero um desse pra experimentar de preferencia o de algas maringas! #queromuito