H2o+ H2O Plus Sea Pure Creamy Facial Cleanser 4 fl oz uploaded by Mikail A.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Mikail A.
I got this in my ipsy bag. I got the elements cleanser and really enjoy this! Never heard of this brand before but I will purchase this and other products in this line! H20 Plus H2O Plus Elements Keep it Fresh Face Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin, 4 oz
Nicole H.
Perrineville, NJ
Great cleanser for my dry skin. It cleanses it well without stripping my skin at all. I love using this at night before bedtime and all of my nighttime products. I purchased it at Kohls and I'm glad that they carry this brand. I would highly recommend it.
Trinity L.
North Kingstown
I liked how my face felt refreshed after using it. It was good but I wouldn't say the best. I bought it at cvs near me. It wasn't that expensive but it was a little pricey.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Makenna C.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Love this product so much. It deeply cleanses my face and pores, without feeling heavy or sticky. It just feels like a splash of water on your face and then Bam clean face all the way <3
starring s.
1,159 reviews
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Cindy B.
I really like this product it cleaned my face so good. I was amazed when looked in the mirror. Also, it keeps my skin acne free which everybody loves.
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
I give H2O a thumbs-up because their products are effective. If you just want to feel clean without over drying, this is a way to go.
Amber R.
Corsicana, TX
A decent cleanser but not anything really special. Didn't over moisturize or over dry my skin, just ok.
Sharnice W.
Philadelphia, PA
Never used this but heard wonderful things about it will be trying soon and leaving another review