BY H2O+ BEAUTY

• Where can I purchase this and is it hypoallergenic? My sk...1 Answers
may 1.
COLUMBUS
I love this hydrating system its soft and light to the touch I love it its gentle not harsh at all it cheap and afforadable it really met my expectations it was at good value not pricey at all it really hydrating like my face gets softer every time I use it its amazing.
Blake C.
Brownfield
This is a great product for everyday use and I just can’t see myself without it. It’s very effective and I personally like how it has a natural matte finish. I am currently on my second bottle and can’t seem to get enough. It’s a great product an I recommend it to anyone.
Anna S.
Love this I need lots of moisture but that the shine that other products have after applying. It doesn't feel greasy its super nice.
Tina R.
Summer essentials! Great for keeping you hydrated but not oily...great base for foundation on hot summer days!
Souhair M.
Toledo
It's a calming product and makes your face look shiner and brighter i recommend it it's very gentle
Emily F.
Probe muchos hidratantes trantando de conseguir el ideal Y esté es lo maximo. Te hidrata pero no te deja ese aceitito en el rostro, sino que queda sin rastros y hermosa.
Marileydi P.
Ideal para el uso diario y muy reconmendado por mi. Lo he usado y he sentido sinceramente el resultado. Me encanto y lo volveria a usar
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
Where can I purchase this and is it hypoallergenic? My skin is sensitive but I think it needs to be hydrated