BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Fresh Gentle Body Cleanser Gentle formula washes away impurities while repairing nourishing skin 2 Watercress helps repair cellular damage from the environment replenish moisture to leave skin healthy radiant 3 Clean scent of water lilies is brightened with hints of fresh-cut greens, lemon, mint jasmine A fresh, foaming body cleanser that gently washes away impurities without the drying effects of soap or harsh detergents with Watercress, Aloe and Vitamin E. see more...

• Is this available at Ulta? I would really like to try thi...1 Answers
Marissa b.
I found this a Ross for a great price and decided on getting it because I've heard great things about this brand but they seem a little too expensive. The bath gel smelled okay but I think I rather have something that smelled a little nicer.
Beth G.
This had a much better lather than I was expecting. It has a light but fresh scent. Every now and then you can find these at tjmaxx
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Just bought this at Marshells. It's really nice and leaves your skin soft and clean. Will be going back to get the last two.
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
A friend gave me a bottle and I love it I had to look it up online to find more it has a very fresh smell.
Taylur J.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love H2O! This shower gel has such a great scent and it lathers really well. I always feel like I'm at a spa when I use this product in the shower. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause me any issues. My mom is the one who got me hooked on this. She recommended it to me and I recommend it to everyone.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this available at Ulta? I would really like to try this product!