BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Fresh Gentle Body Cleanser Gentle formula washes away impurities while repairing nourishing skin 2 Watercress helps repair cellular damage from the environment replenish moisture to leave skin healthy radiant 3 Clean scent of water lilies is brightened with hints of fresh-cut greens, lemon, mint jasmine A fresh, foaming body cleanser that gently washes away impurities without the drying effects of soap or harsh detergents with Watercress, Aloe and Vitamin E. see more...

• Is this available at Ulta? I would really like to try this product! 1 Answers
Marissa b.
Marissa b.
I found this a Ross for a great price and decided on getting it because I've heard great things about this brand but they seem a little too expensive. The bath gel smelled okay but I think I rather have something that smelled a little nicer.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Just bought this at Marshells. It's really nice and leaves your skin soft and clean. Will be going back to get the last two.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
A friend gave me a bottle and I love it I had to look it up online to find more it has a very fresh smell.
Beth G.
Beth G.
This had a much better lather than I was expecting. It has a light but fresh scent. Every now and then you can find these at tjmaxx
Taia B.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this available at Ulta? I would really like to try this product!