BY H2O+ BEAUTY

AnnaMaria V.
CHICAGO, IL
I've been mourning the fact that this is discontinued for a couple of years. I was one of the crazy ones that put my name on a wait list and was eventually called and got my hands on a couple more bottles. This was my signature scent for SO many years. It's fresh and light and delicious! I'm just posting this to rant bc I truly love this perfume!
Zana P.
I used this perfume years ago and loved it, I have asthma and allergies and this perfume wouldn't bother me, I'd get sooo many compliments on it!