BY H2O+ BEAUTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Ha anyone tried this product? If so, How do you like it?1 Answers
Paige H.
['Levittown', ''], PA
This is a good mask overall. When i first got it, it was simply because it foamed and I wanted to see what it was like. It does make my face feel nice and does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Skylar M.
I used it first last night actually. I was impressed with how smooth my face was afterwards. The packaging was dull but serves it purpose- I suppose. So, like I said I'm a first time user but I'm impressed by it. I do recommend it and I will keep using.
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
I love the way my face feels after using this product. I highly recommend this brand to almost every person that I've come across. It's affordable and worth it for your skin. The foam is light and easy to wash off!
Cessi B.
Rialto, CA
This mask it very nice for my skin type, which is dry/oil but my skin is not very sensitive so it will be from that perspective, now this mask is very easy to clean after use. It gave me good results my skin felt soft and clean plus my skin had a drewy look which is a nice touch.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
really love this face mask. It applies like a cream then turns to a foam. It is a little pricey but I will buy it again. I just really like it and I feel like it clans my face good and gets the pores cleaned out. It is a 5 minute mask so I use it a couple times a week when I am in hurry.
Jessie N.
Shawnee, KS
Such a wonderful mask that will leave your skin smooth and fresh. Your face will literally rejuvenate after using this product. I am planning of repurchasing it, that's how much I love it. The packaging is also to die for, would definitely recommend
Dee J.
this is my favorite favorite brand ever i use everything and face masks and cleansers are the best! they clean so well, ive never had any over drying or reaction and my skin is left soft and clear
Sadie T.
Winona, MN
The H2o Foam Mask is one of my favorite masks for rejuvinating your skin and making it look healthy. This mask i have purchased several times before. It is very gentle on your skin. This mask also makes your face look fresh and is good for all skin tones.
Chantel S.
Miami
It makes my skin super soft and gets rid of the dirt and grime of my face after work outs. I love this. My pores aren't clogged. They are clean it is gentle on my face
Maria A.
Silver Spring, MD
I really did not like it it was not very nice. I tryed it out once and i did not like it at all it did not meet my expectations at all. It was pretty hash on my skin I really would not recommend it at all
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Ha anyone tried this product? If so, How do you like it?