BY H2O+ BEAUTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Ha anyone tried this product? If so, How do you like it?1 Answers
Jackie R.
San Diego
This product works really good on my face and i use really often i really recommend it it works really good and it made my skin really soft and pretty. I would really recommend this product for everybody.
Tiona R.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
It was a nice product but the foaming agent did not feel as I was expecting. It was good value and not very pricey. I like H20+ in general so it makes up for the let down. It’s more gentle than harsh and would like for others.
Danielle A.
I love the way my face feels after using this product. I highly recommend this brand to almost every person that I've come across. It's affordable and worth it for your skin. The foam is light and easy to wash off! I bought it at Target and I would buy it again, First time purchasing this.
Paige H.
Levittown, PA
This is a good mask overall. When i first got it, it was simply because it foamed and I wanted to see what it was like. It does make my face feel nice and does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Julie N.
Outlook, WA
This product is very fresh to put on very good to put it in the morning and I am very smooth and very relaxing to sleep with wakes you up more in the morning and very good at playing face leaves nothing overnight
Skylar M.
I used it first last night actually. I was impressed with how smooth my face was afterwards. The packaging was dull but serves it purpose- I suppose. So, like I said I'm a first time user but I'm impressed by it. I do recommend it and I will keep using.
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
Cessi B.
Rialto , CA
This mask it very nice for my skin type, which is dry/oil but my skin is not very sensitive so it will be from that perspective, now this mask is very easy to clean after use. It gave me good results my skin felt soft and clean plus my skin had a drewy look which is a nice touch.
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
I did not like this facemask at all. It burned my skin cells when I put it on my face. it left my skin very rough and red. I was so disappointed! this was not effective at all. I do not recommend this product to anyone!!
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
really love this face mask. It applies like a cream then turns to a foam. It is a little pricey but I will buy it again. I just really like it and I feel like it clans my face good and gets the pores cleaned out. It is a 5 minute mask so I use it a couple times a week when I am in hurry.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Ha anyone tried this product? If so, How do you like it?