BY H2O+ BEAUTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Ha anyone tried this product? If so, How do you like it?1 Answers
Ghristina G.
La Porte, TX
Very good I like it. Tried it once and fell in love with it. Yes it did very much. It made me look good in the face. It's so so not that bad on price but could come down a little. Very nice and cute packaging. Yes I would I would stock pile on it. Would love to share it with the wourld.
Cessi B.
Rialto, CA
This mask it very nice for my skin type, which is dry/oil but my skin is not very sensitive so it will be from that perspective, now this mask is very easy to clean after use. It gave me good results my skin felt soft and clean plus my skin had a drewy look which is a nice touch.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
This foam mask is very hydrating and soft on the skin. I bought it at Fred Meyers, you can also find it at Sephora. It met my expectations. It's very effective and you should try it. I would buy it again but it's a product essential to have every once in a while.
Allyson S.
Traverse city, Mi
This mask is one of my favorites. The foam is very gentle on the skin and leaves me feeling very refreshed after cleaning it off. The collagen formula helps tighten up my skin and pores and I have been able to see a noticeable difference. overall great!
Melodie P.
High Point, NC
This mask was wonderful. I needed to feel refreshed and clean on my face after a long day of being outside, cleaning, feeling stressed, etc... and all I looked forward to doing was going home and putting this mask on my face. I felt so rejuvenated.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I have been using this foaming face mask for a couple of weeks now. It is so gentle on my skin I absolutely love it. Also it induces collagen in the skin that makes wrinkles disappear and contributes to the overall heath of my skin.
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
I love this Micro Collagen Active Foam Mask for a couple of reasons but the main reason is that it doesn't have to be done every day, but only once a week! I'm definitely a repeat user and would recommend anyone try it!
Great mask I've used it quit often I love it ! It's never disappointed me you can start to tell the difference and repeat user and the package is ok nothing extreme and it's works great ! Also I recommend for anyone!
genesis d.
Esta es la mejor máscara de colágeno nunca! Me encanta esta marca y se lo recomiendo! Es muy eficaz y que no será decepcionado. El precio es muy razonable teniendo en cuenta que funciona muy bien !!!
Florena S.
Lincolnton, NC
Cream are great because they control anything from wrinkes to beauticul skin make it healthie and looking great that why everybody should take care of their body
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ha anyone tried this product? If so, How do you like it?