BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Buy H2O+ moisturizers - H2O+ Green Tea Calming Therapy 0.45 oz see more...

Hallie Y.
Chicago
I used this product when I felt myself getting a tense face and it seemed to help with lines. I got this product at ulta and it was effective! It was a little bit pricey but worth it. I would buy this product again.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Roxanne J.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing product hands down ! So silky and smooth of irritating skin in face ! Works quick ! That's splash of green tea is what really makes this product amazing ! I would totally buy this product again!
carolina g.
Tornillo
I LOVE IT , great skin care, love the results after it will recommend it to everybody, never will change to another brand ever again i just love this product
Catherine K.
Smells pretty good, but it was a little watery the first time I bought it, but my friend doesn't seem to have that problem so maybe I got a bad batch?
Dezzie M.
Great product for at night after your shower ! Its very effective as too making you want to fall into a calm deep sleep !
Dezirae G.
Waller
This product is so amazing I would truly recommend! It relaxes the skin and is very useful! I love this product!
Monica P.
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Really love this one! It hydrates my skin and doesn't irritates my skins easily. The price quite pricey but I love the packing. It looks elegant and my sister bought it from me and will recommend to those who wants to hydrate their skin especially during night time.