H2O+ Face Oasis Shine-Neutralizing Gel uploaded by Bianca N.H2O+ Face Oasis Shine-Neutralizing Gel uploaded by Bianca N.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Shine-banishing gel to help achieve a clear, balanced and lasting matte complexion. Get all the benefits of #1 bestseller Face Oasis™ Hydrating Treatment and banish shine too! Achieve a clear, balanced and lasting matte complexion. This cooling, oil-free gel provides targeted, continuous hydration while minimizing the appearance of surface oil and shine. Micronized silica absorb and mattify surface shine, shrinking the appearance of pores and improving skin texture. Nourishing multi-vitamins, phospholipids and hydrating marine algae zero in on dehydrated skin to deliver continuous water-based moisture. Marine algae naturally absorb excess oil while delivering water-light moi.

• I have been looking for a good "before makeup" daily face...1 Answers
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
love love using this neutralizing gel. Makes me skin feel so flawless. I am a first time user and love it. I purchased this online on H20 website. Packaging is lovely. This skin gel is amazing. Best used on dry, oily and patchy skin. I love how smooth this makes me skin feel. this neutralizing gel cream is amazing andI definitely recommend this. Super effective.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
I felt this product was pretty good. It has a nice scent to it which is nice and it feels good when applied. The jar also takes a very long time to use up. The packaging is nice and looks expensive. Only complaint is that it does not seem to help my acne any when I have it. It seems to make my skin more oily prone.
Norma D.
Orlando
I will see you tomorrow at school and I have to be in the same room as you are aware I have to go to Disney world and I have to go to Disney world and the rest is amazing and I have to go back to work on the house and the I will see you at
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Bianca N.
Killeen, TX
I use this in the morning & at night after washing my face. I also use it as a primer lol it's amazing cuz since it mattifies it helps my makeup stay matte & stay put! I've also noticed that my face feels refreshed ✨😊
Shania V.
This product is great if you have oily skin! It's consistency is thin and gel like. This product helps to mainly hydrate the skin, not to moisturize it. If you have dry skin I would still recommend it, but keep in mind it will not moisturize your skin. It'll only hydrate the skin to make it feel less dry. Overall, I think this product is great for everyday uses and under makeup!
BRITTANY D.
This is a great product. Not only did my face feel completely hydrated and rejuvenated after use it smells great as well. The cost is pretty responsible for how much product they give you. It lasts me about 6 months give or take if using everyday.
Maria V.
I bought this product while on vacation and was devastated when I was about to run out. I use this daily after washing my face. I use it as a face moisturizer. It prefer this over any other lotion because it is very lightweight, refreshing and is not oily like some lotions can be. I use about a dime size amount that goes a long way. I honestly would not use any other face lotion or product!
Alyssa B.
I love H2O+! I also use a hydrating moisturizer that I got in another subscription service and it is AMAZING! Doesn't feel too sticky or make the face oily
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
I love this brand. It is very hydrating, just like h2o. It doesn't feel like lotion stuck on your face, its like you're not wearing anything on your face.
Andrea P.
Annandale, VA
I have been looking for a good "before makeup" daily face lotion, and I have quite oily skin. Since this is a gel based formula, do you think it'd help combat shine and oil? Or would it just keep me matte until it wears off?