BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A lightweight sunscreen for face Contains UV-active marine micro-spheres to deliver antioxidant vitamins C & E Blended with marine botanicals for oil-free & deep hydration Provides UVA/UVB protection to fight against damaging sun rays Unveils sleek & luminous skin

• This product if it works? I want to know if whether to invest my ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I got some face wash at ultra but didn't se...2 Answers
Michelle M.
Jackson, MS
I love this moisturizer. I think it's a little expensive so I don't use it all the time, but I can tell that my skin feels better when I use this moisturizer. I've heard of complaints with the pump non working, but I've never had that issue.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This H2O lotion works very well, and I love that it has SPF 30- it's on the higher end of SPFs for regular lotions. It's a little on the pricey end though so I don't tend to get it unless I'm ready to splurge on facial lotion.
Juliana L.
New Carlisle, OH
This product is very hydrating on the skin. The packaging looks and feels nice but makes it hard to get all of the product out. I have used this several times and I do enjoy it although I do not love the scent
Tiffany R.
Love this! The scent is so fresh and my skin feels so hydrated! Definitely worth the price! I've noticed my makeup sits a lot better with this. Wonderful product!
Caroline M.
This lotion is really amazing. Super gentle with the skin, refreshing and soft! I would definitely recommend it!
Dee R.
Jamaica, NY
Love this gel so hydrating cooling and light weight! I have the travel size and bring with me every other day
Alison H.
Love this product! Leaves my face feeling smooth and hydrated, plus protects against the sun.
Kayla K.
Niagara Falls
Lotion in general tends to make me break out especially when used on my face however... this product is completely magical. It does exactly what its supposed to do without causing my face to be oily or broken out.
Nicole V.
Chicago
My go to! Packaging is nice and convenient to use. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and is light weight! It doesn’t clog your pores. I️ highly recommend this product!
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
I absolutely love all things H2O+! I got the cleanser in an ipsy bag not long ago and then i stumbled on a whole line of face products at Ross for next to nothing! So i got this, a toner and another moisturizer thats oil free for my oilier days! i dont even really need the oil free moisturizer because this doesnt leave me feeling greasy at all even with SPF30!! It all has made my skin look so much brighter amd healthier!
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this? I got some face wash at ultra but didn't see the lotion!
Valentina G.
This product if it works? I want to know if whether to invest my money in this