BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A lightweight sunscreen for face Contains UV-active marine micro-spheres to deliver antioxidant vitamins C & E Blended with marine botanicals for oil-free & deep hydration Provides UVA/UVB protection to fight against damaging sun rays Unveils sleek & luminous skin

• This product if it works? I want to know if whether to in...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I got some face wash at ultra but d...2 Answers
H2O+ Face Oasis Hydrating Lotion SPF 30
  • "This is one of my favorite face lotions. It has never made my face feel or look greasy and is really good at moisturizing dry spots on my face." in 15 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin so when I found this product I was was very pleased. It keeps my face hydrated all day. Plus it has sunscreen in it! This was my first bottle and it won't be my last! Highly recommend!" in 4 reviews
Nicole V.
Tinley Park , IL
My go to! Packaging is nice and convenient to use. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and is light weight! It doesn’t clog your pores. I️ highly recommend this product!
Kelly N.
Macungie, PA
I bought this product on sale and if you're looking for a very non-irritating generic moisturizer with SPF this is a very good product. It worked well under makeup and didn't make me excessively oily or dry me out. I really like the packaging because you get every last drop out of the bottle and it's in nice packaging that looks nice on my vanity.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This H2O lotion works very well, and I love that it has SPF 30- it's on the higher end of SPFs for regular lotions. It's a little on the pricey end though so I don't tend to get it unless I'm ready to splurge on facial lotion.
Khadija D.
It was some pretty nice lotion, though to be honest, I didn't buy it, I got it as a sample from a hotel. Went out and bought it the day after. It was a pretty basic lotion, H2O; hydration at its finest. It was a bit streaky, so thats why i'm knocking of a star. definitely room for improvement.
Michelle M.
Ridgeland, MS
I love this moisturizer. I think it's a little expensive so I don't use it all the time, but I can tell that my skin feels better when I use this moisturizer. I've heard of complaints with the pump non working, but I've never had that issue.
Natalie V.
I liked to use the bath and body works lotions , but this one is a complete hole in the pocket. I prefer the bath and body works lotions, they don't leave my skin as sticky. Bath & Body Works® MOONLIGHT PATH Super Smooth Body Lotion
member-5fe009606
When I get super dry... either fighting acne or sunburns I try to make sure this hits my face morning and night! Refreshing and it has sunscreen in it. So sun protection is taken further if my make up has it as well.
Kayla K.
Niagara falls, NY
Lotion in general tends to make me break out especially when used on my face however... this product is completely magical. It does exactly what its supposed to do without causing my face to be oily or broken out.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
This is a really great lightweight moisturizer. I've only used it once, but I really liked it. I bought it as a kit, so it was a little more expensive. I got mine at ulta. I would definitely consider using again.
Juliana L.
New Carlisle, OH
This product is very hydrating on the skin. The packaging looks and feels nice but makes it hard to get all of the product out. I have used this several times and I do enjoy it although I do not love the scent
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Where can I buy this? I got some face wash at ultra but didn't see the lotion!
Valentina G.
This product if it works? I want to know if whether to invest my money in this