BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A lightweight sunscreen for face Contains UV-active marine micro-spheres to deliver antioxidant vitamins C & E Blended with marine botanicals for oil-free & deep hydration Provides UVA/UVB protection to fight against damaging sun rays Unveils sleek & luminous skin

• This product if it works? I want to know if whether to invest my ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I got some face wash at ultra but didn't se...2 Answers
Kayla K.
Niagara Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lotion in general tends to make me break out especially when used on my face however... this product is completely magical. It does exactly what its supposed to do without causing my face to be oily or broken out.
Nicole V.
Chicago
My go to! Packaging is nice and convenient to use. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and is light weight! It doesn’t clog your pores. I️ highly recommend this product!
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all things H2O+! I got the cleanser in an ipsy bag not long ago and then i stumbled on a whole line of face products at Ross for next to nothing! So i got this, a toner and another moisturizer thats oil free for my oilier days! i dont even really need the oil free moisturizer because this doesnt leave me feeling greasy at all even with SPF30!! It all has made my skin look so much brighter amd healthier!
Kelly N.
Coopersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on sale and if you're looking for a very non-irritating generic moisturizer with SPF this is a very good product. It worked well under makeup and didn't make me excessively oily or dry me out. I really like the packaging because you get every last drop out of the bottle and it's in nice packaging that looks nice on my vanity.
Khadija D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was some pretty nice lotion, though to be honest, I didn't buy it, I got it as a sample from a hotel. Went out and bought it the day after. It was a pretty basic lotion, H2O; hydration at its finest. It was a bit streaky, so thats why i'm knocking of a star. definitely room for improvement.
gracelynn✨ 💓.
Columbia, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This SPF lotion is amazing on my skin!! It met my expectations because it was so soothing and gentle on my face! I have bought this product a few times because I love it so much! There is no need for improvement, which is why I gave it 5 stars!
Natalie V.
I liked to use the bath and body works lotions , but this one is a complete hole in the pocket. I prefer the bath and body works lotions, they don't leave my skin as sticky. Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Body Lotion
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion it hydrates my skin and makes it feel so smooth I bought it at the mall and wow this is the second time I buy it it does wonders to your skin and the packaging is nice I would really recommend it to others
Katie P.
Midland, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great lightweight moisturizer. I've only used it once, but I really liked it. I bought it as a kit, so it was a little more expensive. I got mine at ulta. I would definitely consider using again.
Kaitlyn K.
New Bern, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face lotion worked great for me while I was at the beach. I love the packaging. It was very effective, did not disappoint. I bought it from CVS, And I'd recommend it to my friends.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this? I got some face wash at ultra but didn't see the lotion!
Valentina G.
This product if it works? I want to know if whether to invest my money in this