BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A lightweight sunscreen for face Contains UV-active marine micro-spheres to deliver antioxidant vitamins C & E Blended with marine botanicals for oil-free & deep hydration Provides UVA/UVB protection to fight against damaging sun rays Unveils sleek & luminous skin

• This product if it works? I want to know if whether to invest my ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? I got some face wash at ultra but didn't se...2 Answers
Nicole V.
Chicago
My go to! Packaging is nice and convenient to use. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and is light weight! It doesn’t clog your pores. I️ highly recommend this product!
Phyllis S.
TUPELO, MS
I absolutely love all things H2O+! I got the cleanser in an ipsy bag not long ago and then i stumbled on a whole line of face products at Ross for next to nothing! So i got this, a toner and another moisturizer thats oil free for my oilier days! i dont even really need the oil free moisturizer because this doesnt leave me feeling greasy at all even with SPF30!! It all has made my skin look so much brighter amd healthier!
Kelly N.
Coopersburg, PA
I bought this product on sale and if you're looking for a very non-irritating generic moisturizer with SPF this is a very good product. It worked well under makeup and didn't make me excessively oily or dry me out. I really like the packaging because you get every last drop out of the bottle and it's in nice packaging that looks nice on my vanity.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This H2O lotion works very well, and I love that it has SPF 30- it's on the higher end of SPFs for regular lotions. It's a little on the pricey end though so I don't tend to get it unless I'm ready to splurge on facial lotion.
Khadija D.
It was some pretty nice lotion, though to be honest, I didn't buy it, I got it as a sample from a hotel. Went out and bought it the day after. It was a pretty basic lotion, H2O; hydration at its finest. It was a bit streaky, so thats why i'm knocking of a star. definitely room for improvement.
gracelynn✨ 💓.
Columbia, KY
This SPF lotion is amazing on my skin!! It met my expectations because it was so soothing and gentle on my face! I have bought this product a few times because I love it so much! There is no need for improvement, which is why I gave it 5 stars!
Michelle M.
Ridgeland, MS
I love this moisturizer. I think it's a little expensive so I don't use it all the time, but I can tell that my skin feels better when I use this moisturizer. I've heard of complaints with the pump non working, but I've never had that issue.
Natalie V.
I liked to use the bath and body works lotions , but this one is a complete hole in the pocket. I prefer the bath and body works lotions, they don't leave my skin as sticky. Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Body Lotion
member-5fe009606
When I get super dry... either fighting acne or sunburns I try to make sure this hits my face morning and night! Refreshing and it has sunscreen in it. So sun protection is taken further if my make up has it as well.
Gracie J.
['Pharr', ''], TX
This lotion it hydrates my skin and makes it feel so smooth I bought it at the mall and wow this is the second time I buy it it does wonders to your skin and the packaging is nice I would really recommend it to others
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Where can I buy this? I got some face wash at ultra but didn't see the lotion!
Valentina G.
This product if it works? I want to know if whether to invest my money in this