BY H2O+ BEAUTY

An Exhilarating Body Wash Infused with the essence of sun-sweet blood orange bright coriander to awaken the senses 2 Vitamin E conditioning capsules help moisturize, repair protect skin from environmental damage 3 Natural fruit enzymes revitalize skin promote cellular renewal An exhilarating body wash that gently lathers away impurities while nourishing and moisturizing the skin with Blushing Orange Essence, Vitamin E and Natural Fruit Enzymes. see more...

Janina R.
Northlake
H2O line of products are one of my top beauty products, especially in blushing orange scent. I really like that is washes off nicely & doesn't leave a film on your skin like many body gels or washes often do. It has a strong & sweet scent while using it but doesn't overpower when washed off & outta the shower. I also noticed that it doesn't bring acne or dry out your skin either.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I love H2O+ Blushing Orange. When I visited Disney World the first time, their shampoo, conditioner and soaps were all H2O Blushing Orange. The smell is sweet, citrusy, and squeaky clean. I was instantly obsessed with it. When I came home I was so happy to find the Blushing Orange shower gel and lotion on Haute Look. I love the smell and it always brings back great memories of my Disney trip!
Sarah A.
Ridge , NY
I love everything about this shower gel .. the smell is to die for. You smell like you just bathed in a nice fresh orange grove in Florida... I will be buying again and again
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
I just love H2O, I discovered this brand at TJ Max and now love all off their products. This one smell great and leaves my skin clean and soft.
Bekah J.
This is a great product from H2O. The scent is slightly floral and very zesty/ citrus and sweet from the orange.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
H2O's body wash really gets me going in the morning or gives me a little burst of energy at night.
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
Smells so good and leaves skin feeling refreshed!! It's a great brand and definitely a great buy!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Where can this be bought?