H2O+ Blushing Orange Moisturizing Body Balm 250ml/8.5oz uploaded by Allison D.H2O+ Blushing Orange Moisturizing Body Balm 250ml/8.5oz uploaded by Courtney S.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Ultra-Rich Body Lotion Sensory-awakening formula blends sun-sweet blood orange with bright notes of coriander 2 Highly emollient shea butter helps heal protect the skin, leaving it touchably soft resilient 3 Natural fruit enzymes revitalize skin promote cellular renewal for an all-over healthy radiance This ultra-rich body lotion infuses skin with nourishing moisture to smooth, soften and subtly fragrance the skin with Shea Butter, Provitamin, and Natural Fruit Enzymes. see more...

• How does this smell and what is the texture?2 Answers
Nicole D.
Charlotte, NC
I have love this brand ever since I was a teenager. When I tried this lotion, it didn't disappoint. I've purchased multiple times and also as gifts. The sent is subtle and it moisturizes without a heavy feeling for a balm.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this lotion. It smells like a sweet orange with a hint of flower smell. I don't think it's overwhelming either. It smells fresh. It also reminds me of Disney because that's what is in the Hotel. I love this because it reminds me of my Honeymoon. It isn't very thick though and at first can seem a little greasy prior to rubbing it in.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I LOVE this line of products. I fell in love with the H2O Blushing Orange scent on a recent trip to Disney Parks. (They use this line of soap, shampoo and conditioner at the moderate resorts.) When I came home I found the Blushing Orange body wash and lotion on Haute Look and had to get them. The scent is fresh, light and squeaky clean. The lotion sinks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy, but moisturizes well. The scent lingers lightly on skin without being too strong. I would buy any/everything from this line. It's all fantastic.
Jasmine M.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my favorite body washes! I love the smell, but it's not overpowering. I buy all of my H2O product (including this one) from TJ Maxx/Marshall's for around 5 dollars. It is so beyond worth that price. The only setback is I can go through the whole tube in three-five weeks. Wish it came in a bigger size!!
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I Bought this product because I heard other people raving about the wonderful orange sent and how this product is used in Disney hotels. I was not disappointed upon receiving this lotion! The fragrance is Crisp and could be described as kind of unisex. I find this to be moisturizing but not too heavy.
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
I have heard a lot about this product but never seem to buy it for some reason or another I would really love to try it befor I buy that's his I get to no stuff I love
Bisma R.
This smells sooo nice and really rejuvenates my skin I️ truly love it so much it’s kinda pricey but trust me it will save your skin
Ana G.
ME gusto mucho esta marca,  la verdad no la he vuelto a probar pero es muy buena Ñan súper recomiemdonpara todos,  loanquenña quieran es mi pero muy buena.!!!  La verdad que si
Sadia J.
B-62 South badda, Gulshan. Dhaka-1212
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin.
Sarah C.
Belgium
I leave in belgium and i adore this product , it didn't irretates my skin and big thanks for my collegue because she adviced me to buy it
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this smell and what is the texture?