BY H2O+ BEAUTY

BE A GLOW GETTER. Our Waterbright set is hydra-powered with effective brighteners that diminish dark spots, even skin tone, and promotes overall radiance. The Illuminating Day Serum is clinically proven to improve skin tone in 7 different ways and the Illuminating Night Cream is clinically proven to brighten skin.

Waterbright Illuminating Day Serum* 7.5ml
Waterbright Illuminating Night Cream* 7.5ml
Waterbright Overnight Color Correcting Mask 7.5ml

Justine A.
Everett, WA
I have the water bright illuminating serum that is suppose to reduce dark spots and help with uneven skin tone. To be honest, I haven't seen much of a difference in my skin after using this product. Would I buy it again? Probably not. It's a water based texture serum and not the best in my opinion.
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH
I have issues with uneven skin tones around my mouth and nose. I used this to brighten these areas and I saw a huge difference within a week or so. It worked really really well on my nose and it worked around my mouth although not as well. I would recommend this product.
Sydney V.
Raleigh, NC
Definitely hydrating. It didn't always mix well with some of my other skincare but if you're looking for a simple set to get you started this is pretty good. You get a day and night serum with a brightening mask. Just add a moisturizer and you'll be good to go!
Kari L.
Saginaw, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually have these products full size and i love them. There’s an overnight mask which is super hydrating and I’ve noticed a difference in my skin texture /lightening acne scars since i started using these products on a more regular basis. Not irritating for my skin and there isn’t a strong scent either
Como consigo muestras gratis aquí soy nueva y no se mucho. Gracias
Christina S.
How does this product compare in price and quality to say, Loreal's Revitalift line?
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
How well does this work and what do they do for your skin?
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
Is this a serum you put on before makeup or a a spritz after makeup to make it stay?