H2o+ Beauty Shine Bright Waterbright Mini Favorites Set

BE A GLOW GETTER. Our Waterbright set is hydra-powered with effective brighteners that diminish dark spots, even skin tone, and promotes overall radiance. The Illuminating Day Serum is clinically proven to improve skin tone in 7 different ways and the Illuminating Night Cream is clinically proven to brighten skin.

Waterbright Illuminating Day Serum* 7.5ml
Waterbright Illuminating Night Cream* 7.5ml
Waterbright Overnight Color Correcting Mask 7.5ml

How does this product compare in price and quality to say, Loreal's Revitalift line?
Is this a serum you put on before makeup or a a spritz after makeup to make it stay?
Como consigo muestras gratis aquí soy nueva y no se mucho. Gracias
Start your review of H2o+ Beauty Shine Bright Waterbright Mini Favorites Set!
Love this product. Smells good and feels very natural. I use before bed and follow with a night cream to hold it in. This leaves my skin with a nice glow to it. Have to use it consistently to notice a difference.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Marysville , WA
I have the water bright illuminating serum that is suppose to reduce dark spots and help with uneven skin tone. To be honest, I haven't seen much of a difference in my skin after using this product. Would I buy it again? Probably not. It's a water based texture serum and not the best in my opinion.
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity, Scarring
Cleveland, OH
I have issues with uneven skin tones around my mouth and nose. I used this to brighten these areas and I saw a huge difference within a week or so. It worked really really well on my nose and it worked around my mouth although not as well. I would recommend this product.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
Saginaw, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually have these products full size and i love them. There’s an overnight mask which is super hydrating and I’ve noticed a difference in my skin texture /lightening acne scars since i started using these products on a more regular basis. Not irritating for my skin and there isn’t a strong scent either
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Raleigh, NC
Definitely hydrating. It didn't always mix well with some of my other skincare but if you're looking for a simple set to get you started this is pretty good. You get a day and night serum with a brightening mask. Just add a moisturizer and you'll be good to go!