BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This oil-free moisture gel delivers deep hydration while minimizing the appearance of fine lines with phospholipids, multivitamin complex and moisturizing marine botanicals A moisture-intensive gel that hydrates the skin while firming and diminishing the appearance of fine lines. A penetrating liposome delivery system and Sea Mineral Complex™ help attract, transport and distribute moisture equivalent to eight glasses of water. Marine extracts of wakame, sea lettuce, and sea fennel, provide vitamins A, C, E and Provitamin B nourish and protect the skin. Hydrating marine botanicals rapidly replenish depleted skin and fill surface lines with a surge of moisture. Multivitamins A and E he.

• I have such dry skin on my face is this a must have?2 Answers
  • Can i use it on oily skin? 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy? Can I find it in stores? How much is it? 3 Answers
H2O+ Beauty Oasis Hydrating Treatment
  • "Super lightweight and hydrating. I have very dry skin and it keeps me moisturized all day. I was skeptical because I found it on sale at marshalls but I love it! " in 20 reviews
  • "My number on moisturizer. This moisturizer is gel based (instead of cream) leaving no pale masque and absorbing instantly instep the skin. I've been using this product for about 3 years now and I find myself always coming back to it. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this causes no irritation. " in 4 reviews
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
It's a decent gel moisturizer. There are better options for less money at the drugstore namely Clean & Clean's Morning Burst Gel that leaves a more satin finish where this makes me look gel wet and slightly greasy. My other gripe is that this blue gel actually leaves a blue cast on my very fair skin. Also this is NOT an acne safe product because it contains SILICONES and fragrance which is not appropriate for sensitive skin.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-7, Dimethicone, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Phospholipids, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Zostera Marina Extract, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Carrageenan, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Retinyl Palmitate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Zinc PCA, Sorbic Acid, Carbomer, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Benzophenone-4, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090)
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Wow! For someone like myself who has extremely dry skin, I was constantly on the look out for a moisturizer that would give me enough hydration to last throughout the day - which can be a challenge. I discovered the H2O brand at Ulta and I am so glad that I did. The moisturizer has been a definite game changer for me. Normally when I would get out of the shower, I would moisturize my face right away. Most of the moisturizers that I would use would sink into my skin, but then by the time I went to apply my makeup, my face was as dry as a desert. I'm happy to say that this is definitely not the case with this moisturizer. It doesn't sit on top of the skin - it definitely gets absorbed, but my skin holds onto that moisture, which makes it so much easier to apply foundation. It has been amazing for my skin and it is definitely something that I will continue to repurchase over and over again. I've been impressed with all of the H2O products that I've tried - if this is a moisturizer that worked for you, then I highly encourage you to check out the rest of this brand. And for those out there that have very dry skin, definitely check this out - like I said, it's been a complete game changer for me. Found this in discount at Marshalls, glad I gave it a try. It's sticky at first, but so refreshing, soaks right in and makes my skin feel hydrated without feeling weighed down or simply covered up by a silicone based formula. It's light and refreshing, perfect for my needs and does not break me out.. 5 stars!
Crystal R.
H20+ Beauty's Oasis Hydrating treatment is a lightweight, refreshing moisturizer in a gel-like consistency. You wouldn't think that it would deliver much moisturizing effects, but it really does! My dry skin was noticeably softer, plumper and more hydrated immediately after the first use. After a week of using this product, you could really see a difference. Oasis Hydrating treatment is a great moisturizer to wear under makeup, or alone. Absolutely perfect to use in the hot summer weather as it is so lightweight, refreshing and cooling. Makeup applies well over it as well. Gives your skin a dewey, but not greasy look, absorbs into skin and it did not break out my skin. I honestly prefer H20+ Beauty's Ultra Hydrating Cream over this because it is more hydrating for my dry skin, but Oasis Hydrating Treatment is really a nice product for those seeking great lightweight moisturization that really works. I would recommend this product.
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
I got a small tube sample of this oasis hydrating treatment gel in my ipsy. I haven't really used gel moisturizers in the past so I wasn't sure how I would like it. I ended up really liking it! It melts right into my skin. It says to use after cleansing, toner, and serum. I love it :) I may have to buy a full size when I run out.
Brittany B.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite moisturizer! I even got my boyfriend hooked on it! It’s the perfect formula for everyday wear and I can use it under my foundation as well. I have combination skin so it’s something I cannot go without! Try it!
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I really like this gel moisturizer. I have combo skin with occasional break outs and this works well for my skin. It has a light clean freash scent, glides on your skin and is absorbed quickly and doesn't leave a "slick" look on my face. It is a little pricey but you can stock up when Ulta has it on sale 😀
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
This moisturizer is quickly becoming a favorite product of mine!!!! I am sooo pleased and surprised and kicking myself for not trying it before. I have combo skin so it is difficult to find a moisturizer that quenches my skin without leaving me greasy. This gel has definitely done it!!!! It’s a dense but not heavy gel. A little goes a long way to hydrate your skin. It kind of remind me of the Belif Aquabomb except a little thicker and darker in color. It’s sooo good. I have not stopped using it since I opened up the jar. Might be a little pricey the website has constant sales and Ulta always has coupons.
Rachel D.
nashville TN
First time user of this brand. I needed a really good moisturizer especially being in the sun with my kids. My skin is dryer then normal. Along with peeling I couldn’t keep up with constantly putting a moisturizer on. The product is very thick but a little goes a long way. There’s no need for improvement. The packaging is great with the lid. I apply a quarter size amount 2x a week it covers my face and my neck. This will be lasting me a while!
Sarah N.
This hydrating treatment isn't a lie! As soon as I applied to my face, my skin immediately felt more hydrated and healthy. My face was soft all day and I never felt dry. I'd consider buying the full size! H2O Plus Oasis Ultra Hydrating Cream
Caroline O.
I got a sample of this product in my Ipsy bag this month and I was not disappointed. This moisturizer is very soft and hydrating. It feels as if all the moisture has been returned to your skin. Additionally, it is not that expensive given the quality.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Where can I buy? Can I find it in stores? How much is it?
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
I have such dry skin on my face is this a must have?
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
The box says to use apply on damp face, has anyone tried it that way and if so what are the results?
Andreyna R.
Can i use it on oily skin?
Jari M.