H2o+ Beauty H2O Plus Oasis Water-Infused Hydrating Gel Mask 1 Mask / 2 Pieces uploaded by ᴹᴬᴿᴵᴬᴺᴺᴱ ᴳ.H2o+ Beauty H2O Plus Oasis Water-Infused Hydrating Gel Mask 1 Mask / 2 Pieces uploaded by sarrah a.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

H2O Plus Oasis Water-Infused Hydrating Gel Mask 1 Mask / 2 Pieces These single-use, hydrating gel facial masks provide intense moisture and a cooling sensation for a complexion that appears dewy, refreshed and soft to the touch. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Wendy L.
Oakwood
Loved it it mafey face smooth and feel do awesome. This was a repeat usuage. It's great.I have been using this product for quite a long time, and without doubt, this is the best facial moisturizer I've ever used. It's a gel, so it glides on, leaving your face perfectly soft without the usual greasy residue of most moisturizers. ... I first tried the Face Oasis Hydrating it was fantastic
Kels S.
Greenville
I saw these and thought I would give them a try because I always enjoy a nice hydrating mask because who doesn’t need some hydration on their face right? They are super easy to use no directions needed, it fit really well on my face and I think it really did the job. I would definitely buy more when I run out :)
Yolanda J.
Just used this a few nights ago and my skin felt so fresh and supple! It was perfect for moisturizing which is why I got it! Very effective. It was a little difficult to put on because of the extra plastic packaging but other than that it was perfect. Highly recommend if your looking for some instant hydration!
Sadie S.
The first thing you notice about this mask is that it's...dry. I thought I got a dud. You peel off the backing and expect it to be mushy and drippy, but it's not at all. It sticks to your skin like no other mask I've ever used. I left it on for 30 minutes and peeled it off. My skin was soft and plump. Definitely stocking up on these. So easy to use!
stef💀 E.
Tybee Island, GA
I have extremely, extremely dry skin and my face becomes especially peely and blotchy. I use hydrating face masks like this one from h2o all the time roughly 4 times a week and this kept my face hydrated throughout the entire day and made my makeup look so much better! Would definitely recommend this product and all of their face masks.
Kayla W.
Muskegon, MI
This mask leaves my face feeling so soft and hydrated. I suffer with dry skin, so I’m always on the look out for good products for dry skin. I came across this and decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! I recommend to anyone with dry skin or anyone who wants soft, hydrated skin!
Jalisa R.
Tacoma , WA
Amazing!! It brought the life back into my face, definitely cheaper than going to a spa but gives the same results! Which I love. And it didn’t irritate my skin which sometimes you just never know. I would recommend to everyone and I actually gave one to a friend for her bday
Courtney C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this is one of the only brands that I literally love everything that they create. This mask is very nice because it feels like there is actually water in it and it helps a lot with moisture. This gel mask smells good and it is very convenient and easy to put on and remove.
Liv M.
This mask looked very interesting to me at first and I was very skeptical but after application I loved it!!! It has a awesome gel texture and made my skin so smooth and wet. My skin is always so dry and scaly and after this mask it’s soft and I feel healthy! Great product overall
Saba A.
east windsor
Purchased at: CVS
This mask makes you skin so smooth! It is really soft and also makes you face soft! Usually make do nothing but just feel like a spa day in my experience, but this one made my dry patches like a baby’s butt! My face is the softest in the world! It’s as soft as a bunny rabbits fur! I love this product, it gives me the best vibes!