H20cean Tattoo and Piercing Aftercare

How does this work for nipple piercings?
Do you spray on the piercing and use a Q-tip or leave it as is?
I've always wanted to try this product. I have my ears pierced and my nose pierced and theres bumps on both I'm VERY prone to bumps and my peircings heal very slowly. I really need something to get rid of the bumps now I've used tea tree oil mixed with caster oil and that got rid of it but I came back. anyone have any ideas and or tips for me?!!
Start your review of H20cean Tattoo and Piercing Aftercare !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“New piercings are inflamed and stuff the sea salt spray soothes it and keeps it clean at the same time. ” in 3 reviews
Henderson, NC
H2Ocean spray is a must for piercings! Just spray and let it do it’s thing to heal your piercings. I have tried just using plain old water and salt but that does not even compare to h2ocean. It’s inexpensive so don’t be dumb like me and try to make your own. Making my own resulted in my belly button not healing correctly and leaving a scar. After that I just used h2ocean on all of my piercings and they have all healed with no problems. I’m talking about back dermals, lip piercings, nose, cheeks, nips, facial bar near my ear, all of it .. h2ocean to heal.
I use this on my tattoo I got about 6 months ago and it worked really really good I've been getting tattoos since I've been 16 so it's been quite a while now and I started out using a D ointment is what they used to tell me when I got a tattoo haha that work too though! :-) but this product right here it is awesome besides the price point I love it I would always use it if I could if you have a tattoo and you care about it and you want it to heal right try this out.
Jensen Beach, FL
They have a great line of products for piercings or tattoos and I’ll live by these when I get any work done. They’re highly regarded in the industry and recommended it almost every shop. I definitely recommend this product! H2Ocean [product:1.5oz.-h2ocean-piercing-aftercare-spray-by-h2ocean]H2Ocean Aquatat MoisturizerH2Ocean - Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit - UTC - Tattoo
I have gotten 12 piercings and about 18 tattoos over the past 5 years or so. At one point I wash recommended this by the piercing studio I got microdermals from. It’s quick and effective, did what it was supposed to do. My only complaint is it’s a lot cheaper to just mix salt with water at home if you don’t mind taking the time and dealing with drips.
Chapin, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a nice product and it’s very convenient that you can purchase it at the place where you received your tattoo/piercing, but you it’s pretty much just salt water. Honestly I prefer to create my own saltwater mixture to clean my piercings and it works just as fine. I think this is almost just a cash grab. But hey, it works!
Jurupa valley, CA
When I was in desperate need of some sort of cleaner for my piercings and I wanted it now instead of having to order it online I was able to go to Walmart and purchase this product and it worked wonders for my piercings that were very infected in needed some kind of product asap
Worcester, MA
I have used this cream before for my first tattoo that I got. I will say it is not bad however it does not last long on the tattoo. I had to apply it multiple times throughout the day due to the fact that it would dry up so fast and my tattoo would not be adequately lotioned.
Pelham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was wonderful aftercare after I got my tattoo. It was soothing & helped my tattoo heal quicker. It soaked into my skin quickly. It helped the color set. It is not expensive and I would definitely recommend this product and I would purchase it if I got another tattoo.
Thayer
I used this by word of mouth from my tattoo Artist and loved it, feels smooth going on and lasts hours. My favorite part is you can also use for piercings. I used it-sparingly of course for my nose piercing as well, decently priced and a small amount does the trick!
Perry
This has kept my daith and belly button piercing from getting an infection! This helps clean and soothe the areas of the piercing to prevent infection and wash away any bacteria that may be around your piercing. It has worked very well for me and lasts a long time!