H20 Plus H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Amy F.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30 - H2O+ Beauty Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF30: Ready, Set, Glow. Dial up your skin's Wow Factor with the broad spectrum coverage of this Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30. This powerhouse formula is infused with Vitamin C, known to combat dull, uneven skin tone. This fast-absorbing cream contains Pomelo and Snowflake Flower extracts and an essential concentration of SPF. Protect yourself from the sun's harmful rays, sealing in all that newly acquired radiance. You glow, girl. - Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30 see more...

Annie B.
Ashland
Anything that's says "radiating" or "brightening " or "hydrating" --im there- sold- so I've been trying this moisturizer. It does help very well to moisture my dry skin on my face.  I do notice something brightening affect to it, and some glow.  I love the simple sleek packaging. I will probably need to use it a bit longer to see if I will purchase it again.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
Amy F.
This is a pretty nice serum. It is light weight and does soak in to the skin pretty quick. Like most serums, you only need a little 2-3 pumps to fully cover your face. It is a brightening serum for sure, no false advertising there. It really does even out the skin. It uses Vitamin C as one of it's main ingredients and usually that breaks me out but I have no problems with this product.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
Works well and a great sun protector as well. I purchased at kohl's and it IS a pricey product for what little result it gave me. I was not blown away but it did make my skin glow but left my skin sensitive to the touch. I like the idea , but the product in my opinion does need work. Don't get me wrong I love H2O products, just not this one.
Gina G.
Muskegon, MI
This is my favorite moisturizer in the hot, humid summer months. I love that it has sunscreen built in. It does not leave a greasy feeling. I buy this at Ulta because they often have a great gift with purchase. The only drawback is I don't find it moisturizing enough during the dry winter months.
karis r.
Englewood, FL
I recieved H20 from a sample bag I got from Ulta and I loved the moisture it puts on my skin. Its a nice simple bottle and I LOVE using this product. I will continue to use until my samples run out then possibly buy more. I still love clinique. This is a great product that does wonders on your skin.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Love this product! This is the first time I've tried this brand, and I am very impressed! This is very gentle and moisturizing. My biggest thing with face products is the scent, and this product has a nice, mild scent.
Paige M.
Phoenix
Beautiful Moisturizer! Perfect for when you've exfoliated your skin and need a hydrating moisturizer instead of an oily product that clogs your pores back up. This is a go to moisturizer for me. Highly recommended!
jamie w.
Seffner, FL
This is a great product for living in Florida, I love that I can get moisturizer and sun protection in one. I am a first time user of product and I think it is great value. It was very gentle and my skin and I have sensitive skin so that is important to me. I would recommend this product