H20 Plus H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Amy F.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30 - H2O+ Beauty Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF30: Ready, Set, Glow. Dial up your skin's Wow Factor with the broad spectrum coverage of this Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30. This powerhouse formula is infused with Vitamin C, known to combat dull, uneven skin tone. This fast-absorbing cream contains Pomelo and Snowflake Flower extracts and an essential concentration of SPF. Protect yourself from the sun's harmful rays, sealing in all that newly acquired radiance. You glow, girl. - Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30 see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
Review for: H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30
Works well and a great sun protector as well. I purchased at kohl's and it IS a pricey product for what little result it gave me. I was not blown away but it did make my skin glow but left my skin sensitive to the touch. I like the idea , but the product in my opinion does need work. Don't get me wrong I love H2O products, just not this one.
karis r.
karis r.
Englewood, FL
Review for: H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30
I recieved H20 from a sample bag I got from Ulta and I loved the moisture it puts on my skin. Its a nice simple bottle and I LOVE using this product. I will continue to use until my samples run out then possibly buy more. I still love clinique. This is a great product that does wonders on your skin.
fatima m.
fatima m.
Review for: H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30
OK OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH it is sooooooooooo great omg. literally after washing my face with all of the facial washes they have, i would moisturizer with this and it was very pleasing. you saw results very quickly, it brightens and tones your skin at the same time. love it
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Started using this
A couple months ago and I love it. My skin has definitely brightened a lot more. I had a dark spot from a busted vain on my face and it has righted up so much! Let alone the bags under my eye
meghan s.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Review for: H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30
I love using anything that bubbles when I clean my face. But I also enjoy the mud so it removes dead skin. I can use this daily.
christina s.
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft . Love it. Havent tried another because i like it so.much! The
Dakotah W.
Dakotah W.
Ocala
Review for: H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30
The moisturizer worked really good on my skin. Left it feeling soft and go rid of all the dry spots
Amy F.
Amy F.
Flushing, MI
Review for: H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30
This is a pretty nice serum. It is light weight and does soak in to the skin pretty quick. Like most serums, you only need a little 2-3 pumps to fully cover your face. It is a brightening serum for sure, no false advertising there. It really does even out the skin. It uses Vitamin C as one of it's main ingredients and usually that breaks me out but I have no problems with this product.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Review for: H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30
Love this product! This is the first time I've tried this brand, and I am very impressed! This is very gentle and moisturizing. My biggest thing with face products is the scent, and this product has a nice, mild scent.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Phoenix
Review for: H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30
Beautiful Moisturizer! Perfect for when you've exfoliated your skin and need a hydrating moisturizer instead of an oily product that clogs your pores back up. This is a go to moisturizer for me. Highly recommended!