H20 Plus H2O Plus Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Amy F.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30 - H2O+ Beauty Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF30: Ready, Set, Glow. Dial up your skin's Wow Factor with the broad spectrum coverage of this Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30. This powerhouse formula is infused with Vitamin C, known to combat dull, uneven skin tone. This fast-absorbing cream contains Pomelo and Snowflake Flower extracts and an essential concentration of SPF. Protect yourself from the sun's harmful rays, sealing in all that newly acquired radiance. You glow, girl. - Waterbright Radiating Moisturizer SPF 30 see more...

Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
Works well and a great sun protector as well. I purchased at kohl's and it IS a pricey product for what little result it gave me. I was not blown away but it did make my skin glow but left my skin sensitive to the touch. I like the idea , but the product in my opinion does need work. Don't get me wrong I love H2O products, just not this one.
karis r.
karis r.
Englewood, FL
I recieved H20 from a sample bag I got from Ulta and I loved the moisture it puts on my skin. Its a nice simple bottle and I LOVE using this product. I will continue to use until my samples run out then possibly buy more. I still love clinique. This is a great product that does wonders on your skin.
fatima m.
fatima m.
OK OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH it is sooooooooooo great omg. literally after washing my face with all of the facial washes they have, i would moisturizer with this and it was very pleasing. you saw results very quickly, it brightens and tones your skin at the same time. love it
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Started using this
A couple months ago and I love it. My skin has definitely brightened a lot more. I had a dark spot from a busted vain on my face and it has righted up so much! Let alone the bags under my eye
meghan s.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
I love using anything that bubbles when I clean my face. But I also enjoy the mud so it removes dead skin. I can use this daily.
christina s.
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft . Love it. Havent tried another because i like it so.much! The
Dakotah W.
Dakotah W.
Ocala
The moisturizer worked really good on my skin. Left it feeling soft and go rid of all the dry spots
Amy F.
Amy F.
Flushing, MI
This is a pretty nice serum. It is light weight and does soak in to the skin pretty quick. Like most serums, you only need a little 2-3 pumps to fully cover your face. It is a brightening serum for sure, no false advertising there. It really does even out the skin. It uses Vitamin C as one of it's main ingredients and usually that breaks me out but I have no problems with this product.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Ashland
Anything that's says "radiating" or "brightening " or "hydrating" --im there- sold- so I've been trying this moisturizer. It does help very well to moisture my dry skin on my face.  I do notice something brightening affect to it, and some glow.  I love the simple sleek packaging. I will probably need to use it a bit longer to see if I will purchase it again.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Love this product! This is the first time I've tried this brand, and I am very impressed! This is very gentle and moisturizing. My biggest thing with face products is the scent, and this product has a nice, mild scent.