H20 Plus H2O Plus Spa Hand & Cuticle Scrub uploaded by Erin M.H20 Plus H2O Plus Spa Hand & Cuticle Scrub uploaded by Maribel R.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Soothe, hydrate and restore with hands and cuticles with this H2O Plus hand and cuticle scrub. PRODUCT FEATURES Oil-free hand and cuticle scrub treatment Micro-refining pumice sand gently polishes dry, rough skin. Fortified with Marine bitanicals including wakama sea lettuce, sea fennel and jojoba oil. PRODUCT DETAILS 6.0-oz. Style no. 100-30383-000 Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 6 OZ. Color: Sand/Fennel. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
I love the spa scent of this scrub.  It smells fresh and amazing!  The scrub is gentle, but leaves hands very soft after use.  This also helps remove cuticles and leaves hands so soft afterwards.
Mackenzie R.
This helped make my hands and nails look so amazing! I love when I have the time to do my own nails and this product is by far one of my favorites when it comes to an at home spa day
Karrie D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely adore the h2o sea salt scrub line. It smells so fresh and natural. I bought this product from Ulta beauty online. I always have this cuticle scrub in my cabinet along with the sea salt face scrub.
Kanchan S.
H2O Plus spa hand and cuticle scrub is good for its job, this is ok neither harsh nor gentle, after applying this give you smooth hand,feel nice, very pricy.
Natalie N.
Delray Beach, FL
I use this product on my hands and after the product makes my hands feel fresh and soft with an perfect bliss smell
Maribel R.
hubert
I'm so in love with product I really recommend to any one leave my hands so soft and helps my dry cuticles
LaShandra L.
Its very smoothing to the hands and cuticles. I also love the smell and plus the hands look new.
Christin O.
82a wandsworth highstreet
I love doing my nails and that takes a toll on my skin and cuticles, but H20 Plus Spa Hand & Cuticle Scrub is a great base before I put on lotion to get off sweat and unnecessary oil off my fingers. It makes my hands super smooth and lasts, so even if I do dishes and general house cleaning, they always feel soft.
Kelsey Q.