H20 Plus H2O Plus Oasis Energizing Facial Scrub - Men's

Shop Kohl's for men's beauty must-haves, including this H2O Plus Oasis Energizing Facial Scrub.

Did you feel a tightening of the face when you used this?
Start your review of H20 Plus H2O Plus Oasis Energizing Facial Scrub - Men's!
I got this as a Christmas gift from my mom and she knows what I like, is effective because it works on my sensitive skin and leaves it smooth and ready to take on the day, I use it while I'm showering and would definitely buy it again when mine runs out.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love when muy husband u uses this product his face is so smooth soft n clean!!! Love love love it definitely get it for your man. He loves the feel n moisture it adds to his skin n I love the touch n scent!! I will continue to keep it stocked up in our house!!
My boyfriend uses this and his face is so soft omg. I might have to start using it myself lol! He says it feels very cleansing and he can feel it working when he puts it on. It smells nice as well, and the packaging looks pretty cool. It has also since cleared his skin up quite a bit!!
Hanford, CA
Good, not great. It has a pleasant smell and does clean well but it's scrubbing qualities aren't the best. I prefer something a bit more abrasive and it seems to even have become smoothr and more gel like the longer I've had it. Not a bad face wash at all but not really a great scrub.
colorado springs
Such a great product that I swear by. I buy multiple just because I constantly use them and it’s that good I wouldn’t think of using another brands cause It lives up to what it promises!! You should try it too!!
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Fresno , CA
Love the way this feels on my Face and it doesn't leave you with an after wash film. I was impressed on how smooth and clean it left my face.
Salem, OR
stole my husbands face wash because it smells so good. however, it made me break out initially. It's a good scrub, but not for me 😆
I seriously loved this it made my skin feel more moisturized since I have dry skin. I just loved everything from it.
este esfoliante deja la piel suave y una frescura que perdura todo el día el de mas como es una crema h2o oxigena la piel manteniendo un piel fresca limpia todo el tiempo