BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This soothing milky cleanser gently dissolves impurities and helps protect against skin-damaging pollutants with a powerful blend of antioxidants. Powerful plant and marine-derived Anti-Pollution System combats skin irritants and helps visibly repair damaged skin Sea Mineral Complex helps maximize the delivery of hydrating marine extracts, including potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium, which help maintain the skins natural moisture balance Antioxidant-rich Tea Complex helps defend against damaging environmental stressors on the skin due to pollution and sun exposure see more...

H20 Plus H2O Plus Marine Defense Green Tea Antioxidant Cleansing Milk
  • "I appreciate a lighter cleanser for my face because sometimes it gets more sensitive in certain months. I got this product at a beauty event and currently use it time to time. I would say it's a good cleanser for oily or sensitive skin" in 3 reviews
Milana H.
Cumming
It`s really good cleansing milk for daily use.Made my skin more beautiful and healthier. I loved the smell of green tea!
Laís L.
Whippany , NJ
I just love that product, does what it says. I always have with me, doesn’t smell bad or anything. Definitely will buy again.
Becca g.
san clemente, ca
Love this and all their products! Really does work well. I highly recommend it. Especially if you have dry skin In the winter
Michelle F.
Amazing product... it'll leave you feeling like you just left the spa. I love the refreshing scent. Relaxation in a bottle.
Maria E.
Mendota , CA
I tried it because it was a gift from a friend. To be honest it does its job but it's thick in my opinion a bit harsh.
Genesis P.
I got it a month ago and to told you the true is really working I like how it lives my face
juliana d.
Toronto, ON
Love this cleanser! It is so gentle on the skin but yet does an amazing job at making sure all excess makeup or dirt is off. I bought this at a local rexall where all h2o products were immensely reduced. Highly recommend!
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
I absolutely LOVE this product so much, I use it almost every single day its that good! It goes on so nice and easy and makes your face feel so good! I will most definitely be repurposing as soon as I on as I need more, the price is good for the quality! I highly recommend this ladies if you haven't already tried
Clare S.
U.K.
This is not a bad product but not amazing ,the smell wasn't too great and results over time wasn't that great compared to other cleansing milks from skin care brands I.e. Clarins do an amazing 200ml one which is one of the best I have tried,this is not a product I would personally re purchase.
Sarah k.
mumbai
I used this toner like a year back I think , feels good on the skin,but didn’t have that much of a difference, if anything I started breaking out more after using this product. Maybe it was just not meant for my skin type. Overall okay product.