BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This soothing milky cleanser gently dissolves impurities and helps protect against skin-damaging pollutants with a powerful blend of antioxidants. Powerful plant and marine-derived Anti-Pollution System combats skin irritants and helps visibly repair damaged skin Sea Mineral Complex helps maximize the delivery of hydrating marine extracts, including potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium, which help maintain the skins natural moisture balance Antioxidant-rich Tea Complex helps defend against damaging environmental stressors on the skin due to pollution and sun exposure see more...

Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Karissa P.
I use this to clean my face regularly and really enjoy it! Doesn't have too much of a smell and is very gentle on the skin but gives you a nice clean feeling after using it! i would recommend this to people with sensitive skin!
Faith M.
Roseville
This Is a very Nice Product, It's gentle on the skin and the smell is very nice and clean. when I first bought the product it was my first time using it I would say it did the job because my face felt cleaner than usual. I would recommend this proud to others I enjoyed it a lot.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
I appreciate a lighter cleanser for my face because sometimes it gets more sensitive in certain months. I got this product at a beauty event and currently use it time to time. I would say it's a good cleanser for oily or sensitive skin
Cassandra P.
Great cleanser. Its creamy in consistency and leaves your face feeling clean without being stripped of its moisture. I got mine at TJ Maxx for about $4; however, H2O is a mid range product price wise and kind of pricey
Kirsten M.
Pearcy, AR
I am so pleased with this product! i don't have much of a hsitory of dry skin but this product revitalized my skin and made it bright and shiny. it also reduced redness and gave my face an overall boost in color and shininess. i will be trying other products!
Morgan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER!! I am a huge fan of the way it smells and the way it cleans. It's a natural feeling and just makes such a difference with the green tea.
Morgan C.
Glen Daniel, WV
This product was amazing. It was gentle, yet effective. I have sensitive skin, it cleansed my face very well and left me looking and feeling refreshed.
Chelsea K.
Canton, Mi
If there’s anything that is FRESH this is it! It is very gentle and just makes yourself feel great. I repeated using this about twice a week!
Alyssa E.
Weatherford
This smells so good, its a weird good smell. I was happy with this cleansing milk! It made my face feel really refreshed