BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Ultra-Rich Body Lotion Sensory-awakening formula is infused with the essence of New Zealand Island Kiwi, warm black currant cassis 2 Highly emollient shea butter helps heal protect the skin, leaving it touchably soft resilient 3 Provitamin B soothes irritation helps maintain healthy a moisture balance at the cellular level This ultra-rich body lotion infuses skin with nourishing moisture to smooth, soften and subtly fragrance the skin with Shea Butter, Provitamin B and Natural Fruit Enzymes. see more...

Emily R.
Clay Center, KS
I live in ks and in the winter my whole body get super dry! Especially my lips .. This product helps me so much!
Abigail L.
Buffalo , MN
I love the smell on this product and it is very fresh. It leaves my skin smooth and not dry!
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
This lotion smells soooo good. I carry it around in my purse for whenever my skin is dry
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
Mmh who doesn't like kiwi its my favorite fruit an this should be ur favorite body balm.
Ankita K.
It's a great product with high moisturiseing power. Great aroma and gives a natural softness to the body. Total value for money and natural product
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup just loved it so much nice product u should definitely try it onece