BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Ultra-Rich Body Lotion Sensory-awakening formula is infused with the essence of New Zealand Island Kiwi, warm black currant cassis 2 Highly emollient shea butter helps heal protect the skin, leaving it touchably soft resilient 3 Provitamin B soothes irritation helps maintain healthy a moisture balance at the cellular level This ultra-rich body lotion infuses skin with nourishing moisture to smooth, soften and subtly fragrance the skin with Shea Butter, Provitamin B and Natural Fruit Enzymes. see more...

Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
Tracy H.
Middleburg, FL
This brand is so hit or miss to me. This particular product didn't work for me and it made my skin greasy at first and then didn't seem to stay on long. I was pretty disappointed since their products in the past were good. They could definitely improve on the consistency of their products.
Erin A.
Kennesaw, GA
This body lotion smells great! It goes on smooth. It does not take much to cover my body so I used one fourth less of what I normally use. It was really gentle. I was a first time user. I would recommend it to ab friend.
Stephanie M.
My favorite!! This product is so awesome in the winter! My skin can get pretty dry and start to crack and this product helped out! Very effective on the skin :) For the price it's a good value.
Adree N.
Honestly didn't really enjoy this product, it felt kind of heavy even after washing it off. I have oily skin and high hopes for this product based on an employees recomendation.
Cristal C.
A bit strong for my nose, but it is a lotion I can totally share with my boyfriend. I do enjoy the light feel of it, as many lotions leave a greasy feel. My boyfriend does love the way it smells on me after a long day, so that is a good incentive to wear it before work. Overall, I would recommend to someone seeking a long lasting scented moisturizer.
Tessa C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of the best smelling potions I've ever used. You don't need to wear perfume if you have this! It's also super thick and hydrating. I try to keep this in my purse so I have it near whenever I need lotion. It's my go to!
Alexia A.
Saint Simons Island, GA
This product is a good product to help keep your skin moisturized. It feels good on the skin and I feel it last thought the day partially and wish it lasted a little longer, but it is a good product to use and I would recommend for a quick and easy moisturizer.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
Didn’t really enjoy this product. It’s so expensive and didn’t smell that great. It left a residue and didn’t really soak into my body. Bought the body butter online but it didn’t separate. Don’t think I’d buy again
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
Amazing, it was like silk, it literally melted into my skin. I’m still using it and my skin is so soft! Great product.