H20 Plus H2O Plus Hand and Nail Cream 6oz uploaded by Chau N.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Lightweight non-greasy spa treatment restores moisture to hardworking hands. Silk proteins and vitamin E nourish nails and cuticles to leave them soft and strong. Moisture-rich marine botanicals including Wakame Sea Lettuce and Sea Fennel provide deep hydration for visibly smooth skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how it makes my skin feel silky. and also it doesn't leave your hands feeling Oily. It soaks in really quickly and leaves your hands feeling much more moisturized. I would recommend this to anybody.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
I love the way this lotion makes my hands feel super soft I didn't personally purchase it myself I used it for my friend who had some and I would definitely look into buying this
Marcie N.
Marcie N.
Quitman, La
Great company and great lotion. It's not oily and it smells clean. I use this on my hands and feet before bed every night and it leaves my skin soft.
Asia W.
Asia W.
I really like this hand and nail cream! My hands feel really smooth after using and it lasts for a good while. Has a great smell as well!
Chau N.
Chau N.
Pearland, TX
I can upon this brand when I was on vacation at Disney World in our hotel 2 years back. Love love loved their product. Their products have such a nice smell to them and I get good results from their products. This lotion is really rich and creamy, but it doesn't leave a oily affect on my hands like some of the others do.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Love this hand cream! I read about it in a magazine many years ago. I was happy when I found it at Ross and bought it. I love the way it makes my hands feel and makes my nails look great. I let my mom use it and now she is addicted to it to.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Great hand cream that doesn't leave hands greasy after the products soaks in within 10 minutes of application. Leaves my hands soft and smooth.
Maria G.
Maria G.
This hand and nail cream is fabulous I have a clean and pleasant aroma in addition to its soft and moisturizing texture, this cream brings quite content that makes it last a little longer worth paying the price