Shipra M.
San jose, CA
Whenever I try a new cream or body lotion I would first smell the product. If the smell is good then the product gets most of my points and I will be half sure to get the product. When I opened the tube to smell this body butter I didn’t expect much regarding the fragrance as I had already used their scrub and the smell isn’t much impressive. This product smells like grass, no herbs actually, no little minty actually I am not sure. 😛 Also the smell is not over powering or disturbing so I thought of giving it a try just for the tag line ‘triple butter’.