BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Buy H2O+ Body Butters - H2O+ Spa Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream 240ml/8oz. How-to-Use - Apply to cleansed skin. Use daily for soft supple youthful skin. Item Weight - 8 oz. Ingredients - Cocoa Butter. Directions Apply to cleansed skin. Use daily for soft supple youthful skin. see more...

H20 Plus H2O Plus 8 oz Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream
  • "This product leaves my skin feeling very nourished and moisturized. It's very thick so you have to really rub it in but its worth it making your skin feel very soft at the end. This product is great for anyone with dry skin." in 3 reviews
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
Whenever I try a new cream or body lotion I would first smell the product. If the smell is good then the product gets most of my points and I will be half sure to get the product. When I opened the tube to smell this body butter I didn’t expect much regarding the fragrance as I had already used their scrub and the smell isn’t much impressive. This product smells like grass, no herbs actually, no little minty actually I am not sure. 😛 Also the smell is not over powering or disturbing so I thought of giving it a try just for the tag line ‘triple butter’.
Kr264
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This is a thick, emollient body butter that is great for very dry or flaky skin. It has a light, non-obtrusive scent. It's very effective and pleasant to use, but, to be honest, I think the price is too high for what it is. If you want to try it and have very dry skin, go for it, but I've used much cheaper body butters that gave me the same result.
Suzanne K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This butter body creme works really well. I like to put it on my legs especially in the summer time. The packaging is nice . It does not have a strong scent which is good, I prefer light scents. Great product, I would recommend.
Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
I have been looking for a good butter body cream for a while when I came across this one. I have used H20s products before and quite liked them. This cream is amazing, it keeps my body moisturized all day but it doesn't feel slimy like others I have tried! Definitely give it a go!
Victoria R.
Mission
Leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky kind of like milk, it’s a really great product overall and id definitely recommend it if you have rough or dry skin. I use it to this day because it’s just amazing
Anikah M.
danville
It’s not my favorite but the H2O Body butter cream definitely hydrates your skin leaves your skin without being oily! H20 Plus H2O Plus 8 oz Sea Marine Triple Butter Body Cream
Lilly❥ f.
oak creek
this product was great!!! i use it so much it’s almost gone and i just love how healthy it makes my skin feel. this product has fast delivery and i will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10 product!
Lisa c.
Love love love this mask! Tightens face but doesn't dry it out. I highly recommend it for weekly use. No weekly if you have oily skin
Nadia M.
Very moisturizing, smells nice. Affordable. I like the packaging label. Hydrates my skin. Met my expectations