H20+ Beauty Waterbright Dark Spot Corrector, Multi/None uploaded by Remy Z.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Vitamin C comes to the rescue to fight dark spots! This dark spot corrector by H20+ Beauty powerfully fades spots before your eyes. Reduces the appearance of discoloration Brightens overall skin tone Fades dark spots HOW TO USE Apply to freshly exfoliated skin where needed. When applied during the day, follow with Waterbright Moisturizer SPF 30 (not included). 0.5-oz. Size: One Size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
Okay so I've been trying this product out for almost a year now and I haven't noticed a change in my facial sun spots whatsoever. Thankfully, I was given a full sized sample of this at a beauty event and didn't have to pay the 50 something dollars it costs! I have a skin condition called Melasma which basically looks like large freckles on certain areas of my face. I have it really bad on my forehead! I love H2o products so this is a bit disappointing to me :( I would think that after a year of use my dark spots would look noticeably lighter, but unfortunately that's not the case for me. Maybe I just have really bad spots that can't be helped lol what do you think?!
Kelly P.
San Bruno, CA
This product is light, moisturizing and easy to apply. The scent is also pleasant. I apply the product to affected areas each morning and night and have seen some spots beginning to lighten up. I'd love to try more of their skincare products!