H20+ Beauty Oasis Smooth Lip Conditioner, Multi/None uploaded by Cecilia G.H20+ Beauty Oasis Smooth Lip Conditioner, Multi/None uploaded by Radisel B.H20+ Beauty Oasis Smooth Lip Conditioner, Multi/None uploaded by Larissa R.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Easily condition and smooth your lips with the help of H20+ Beauty's smooth lip conditioner. Nourishes and smoothes dehydrated, brittle lips Natural beeswax seals in moisture HOW TO USE Apply throughout the day as desired. Use alone or under your favorite lipstick. 0.5-oz. Size: .5 OZ. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Unisex. Material: Plastic. see more...

H20+ Beauty Oasis Smooth Lip Conditioner, Multi/None
  • "I have discovered the h2o brand recently and I have to admit I'm extremely impressed. It is not so moisturizing that it leaves me feeling greasy especially if I use it before bed, and it also has a great scent and texture. The gel versions are my favorite for my combination skin." in 3 reviews
Sayaa B.
I really like this product I just wish that like other lip conditioners that I love that this one didn't feel and stay feeling so gritty! I know its exfoliating and it feels nice initially but I couldn't wear this to bed like I like more of a hydrating and creamy lip conditioner but this was still a good product and did the job if you don't mind the gritty feeling!
Cecilia G.
El Paso, TX
The product does not necessarily “condition” in fact it barley even hydrates the lips. It feels grainy like I have crumbs on my lips and sits on top. Does not provide hydration or moisture. It’s practically a gloss.
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
Bought this yesterday. So I've only used it less then 6 times. So far I'm impressed. Easy to apply & use. I have the worst chapped lips. I have braces so the orthodontist stretches my lips out & they crack. Nice package. I'd buy again and recommended. I've tried everything for my lips & so far the only 3 things that work are: Orgins lip treatment, Sephora collection coconut lip bomb, & this.
Chelsea B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Completely in love with this product! My lips are very important to me and with this when I have a day with no lipstick on, I throw this bad boy on and my lips are so moisturized and feeling fresh. Any peeling it instantly gets rid of it as I'm putting it on. Keeps my lips feeling brand new
Abbi L.
Mount Pleasant
I LOVE this product. It makes my lips so soft and smooth after a long day of abuse from drying lipstick, constant talking, licking my lips, you name it. I use this at night and by the morning my lips feel as good as new. I will be buying this product again.
Rina R.
I can not stop recommending this to everybody, I bought it on a whim at Kohl’s for $10 and it exceeded my expectations! I will continuously repurchase  this so worth the price! And looks like a regular lip balm feels thick at first and dries comfortably.
Larissa R.
Let me just say this stuff is INCREDIBLE. I have super dry lips caused by matte lipstick and accutane. I can never find anything to condition my lips even vitamin E oil and Olive oil have failed me. I bought this stuff yesterday and although it was a little pricey compared to most lip balms... like 5 times as much as most actually it is so worth it. In just a few hours with the first application I saw a difference and my lips have never felt better. I am keeping this in a very safe place so I don't lose it. I don't think I could live without it. Also, if you check out the ingredients they are really good for you... it includes castor oil and Shea Butter and all of the ingredients I can pronounce easily! Also there is no nasty alcohol like in most lip balms.
Chelsea C.
Klamath Falls, OR
Great product. The packaging is nice, efficient applicator. I apply it every night before bed after my Lip oil to help lock it in. I find that it soaks into my lips and in the morning, they feel nice and soft.
Mass M.
Romulus, MI
The reason I gave this product 2 stars is because this product is supposed to make your lips soft and not crusty but that's what they made them look my lips broke out completely. I would never buy this again. I don't think you guys should buy it either.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I added this to my cart initially to get free shipping but it is an awesome lip conditioner! The smell is soothing and it is a calming balm once applied. When it comes out of the tube it looks like Vaseline but it is not greasy or full of harsh chemicals
Demetra L.
Atlanta , GA
Does it come on clear an would u recommend puttin it wit your favorite lipstick like b4 u apply the lip stick for a smoother finish?