BY H2O+ BEAUTY

H20+ Beauty Oasis Moisture Lock Sleep Mask delivers a surge of hydration while you sleep, boosting skin's moisture levels over time while protecting it from hydration loss. Contains sea grass and water lily extracts Leaves skin with a softer, more youthful appearance HOW TO USE After cleansing and toning, apply a generous veil to your face and neck, as last step in your skincare routine. Leave on while you sleep. Use 2 to 3 times per week. 1.7 fl. oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. Material: Plastic. see more...

Chelsea L.
I dont like this one as much. I feel like my face gets super oily feeling and I dont like that. I want one that doesn't feel like it sits on top of my face. I want it to go deep in my pores.
Kalea H.
When I tell you this is the best product for face mask ! I simply love you i recommend this to everyone ! Everyone should totally buy this
Julia B.
Works great, feels great, absorbs and hydrates well, no funky residue no overpowering scent, very fresh and light scent, felt hydrated.
Hannah P.
Northampton, MA
I really liked this when I tried it as a sample! It was a little heavy for me for this time of year but really liked it in the winter.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
This product is great it moisturized my face all day long. It's so amazing and i didnt have to use a lot of the product.
Fatyma F.
National City
Great way to keep your skin hydrated if you have dry skin. Left my face feeling super soft and hydrated the next day
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
Need this for my night routine. It is amazing. It gives glow to my skin and makes it feel like new everytime.
Erin D.
Livingston
Love love this product! I love the gel consistently. It is very moisturizing and feels like water on my face.
Aureanna B.
Canada
This is one of the best brands ever to use if you have dry skin. It really looks in the moisture and helps smooth fine lines caused from dry skin. It doesn have a chemicals windex smell but it works wonders.