H20+ Beauty Oasis Lip Gel - Clear as Day, Multicolor uploaded by Julie N.H20+ Beauty Oasis Lip Gel - Clear as Day, Multicolor uploaded by ana paula p.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This H20+ Beauty clear lip gel smooths, adds shine, and leaves your lips with a glossy finish. Minty fresh flavor Plush texture HOW TO USE Apply throughout the day as desired. Use alone or under your favorite lipstick. .13 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Riley S.
This stuff is AMAZING!! It really helps hydrate my lips throughout the day. I actually use this like a lip primer, applying it before applying mattifying lipsticks. This helps keep the matte lipsticks from making my lips too dry. It also doesn't change the way the matte lipsticks look or apply. The lip gel also absorbs quickly. Overall, I would highly recommend this product (that I bought at Kohl's).
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I bought this when it was on sale at Ulta on a whim, and I am not disappointed. at first there is a soft cooling minty sensation on the lips. I do not typically enjoy mint, but it’s not over powering, and I like it. It really does leave the lips moisturized and is pretty long lasting. I enjoy this
Dillon W.
Scottsboro, AL
What an amazing product! I love the texture and how the product feels on your lips, I was very satisfied! The packaging is cute and the price is really affordable. This would be an amazing product for anyone who has dry lips or who just wants to keep them hydrated!
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is amazing! It's so hydrating. I always wear some type of hydrating product on my lips and others have actually dried my lips out but this is incredible. It's smooth, hydrating, and smells amazing. I love the color as well, when you look at it it just takes you to some sort of paradise because of the color. Definitely recommend!
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
This product is amazing it last for a long time the clear stays on without straining and it is very moisturizing highly highly recommend to anybody looking for an every day lip product. This is at the top of my list.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
This product is pretty moisturizing. It works just like a lip balm and the application is very easy to apply. It met my expectations and the smell is not too strong. I would recommend this to you if you're looking for something new and fun instead of your average lip balm.
Loriana L.
Glenshaw , PA
This is an amazing product. Super hydrating with a slight cooling effect. Lasting moisture for hours on end. This definitely met my expectations and is small enough to carry around with me always. Will definitely recommend this product
Yesenia K.
My lips have never felt so hydrated! I absolutely can't go a day without this stuff! It's a must have for anyone who has chapped lips or lips that get dry easily.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Alexandra C.
Fresh meadows , NY
This is so hydrating!! As a lip artist I'm always looking for something that will help make my lips feel softer and easier to draw on and this was the product for me !
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Where I can find this? Works good?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this like a chapstick?
Eve M.
St, AB
How does this work? Is it very minty?
Mara C.
New Castle, DE
Is like a lipgloss ? Thanks
Jessica R.
Where can I purchase this?