H20+ Beauty Makeup Be Gone Face Cloths, Multicolor uploaded by Taryn A.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A $36 Value! These simple yet super effective H20+ Beauty facial cleansing cloths remove traces of dirt and makeup in one easy step, leaving skin soft and smooth without needing to be rinsed. Elements Wipe Away the Day Face Wipes remove makeup and impurities with a single swipe. Includes: (2) 45-ct. Elements Wipe Away the Day face cloth packs HOW TO USE Gently wipe towelette across your face and eyes to remove makeup, dirt, and oil. No need to rinse! Use day and night. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Kanae O.
Wheeling, IL
I love makeup wipes for easy to go purposes. Sometimes I’m too lazy to physically wash off my makeup and this makeup remover wipe is effective and need one wipe to get all my makeup off! It’s great and not too harsh on the skin!
Kiley👑 T.
Winchester
This product is amazing for removing your make up. You don’t have to scrub to take your make up off with this product. just by doing one swipe with this wipe you will have your make up gone just like that. my skin feels really fresh after applying this to my face. I definitely recommend you go and buy this product is soon as you can!!!
Eward8526 w.
bay village
I loved this makeup wipe, it was very gentle and smelled great, not to mention how well it took of my full face of makeup with just one wipe. My skin felt soft and hydrated after, double bonus! I will continue purchasing these wipes as they are becoming my go to for lazy nights
Shanna Y.
Zionsville
I used this as my friend had bought them and didn't like them. They worked pretty well on removing my makeup, except for the waterproof kind. My face didn't burn at all when applied which is a common occurrence with other brands. I would like the packaging to be different.
Kate C.
Scranton,pa
Best make up wipes ive ever used. I have literally used about 20 different wipes on my face. Mothing compares to these. Leaves your face smooth and so clean. No harsh smell either.
Shantelle D.
Idaho Falls , ID
It actually made my face quite irritated. I think that I just shouldn't have reached for it. However they say the sooner you use anti aging things the less your face is to age! My mother certainly enjoyed it. Some products aren't for everyone!
Brittany J.
I love these make up wipes, they are my favorite and they work really well. I have to use about 3 wipes to clean my face but it still not bad for the price at all. I will recommend anyone to try this item
Crystal S.
I love these makeup cloth it takes my makeup off very easy I don't have to worry about my make up staying on my face I will keep using it
With other makeup clothes it don't work like these . So I only stick to this product.
Astrid M.
Great great product I really liked it. I would definitely buy this again for my skin. It was really effective and left my skin looking soft. The packaging was alright. I would definitely recommend this to others
Kathie E.
Lowville
I really enjoyed these makeup remover wipes. Super easy, one swipe , max of 2 for my waterproof mascara. Did. It leave a greasy film behind, and made my skin feel refreshed!