BY H2O+ BEAUTY #54 in Makeup Remover

A $36 Value! These simple yet super effective H20+ Beauty facial cleansing cloths remove traces of dirt and makeup in one easy step, leaving skin soft and smooth without needing to be rinsed. Elements Wipe Away the Day Face Wipes remove makeup and impurities with a single swipe. Includes: (2) 45-ct. Elements Wipe Away the Day face cloth packs HOW TO USE Gently wipe towelette across your face and eyes to remove makeup, dirt, and oil. No need to rinse! Use day and night. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister gave me a pack of these because she stopped wearing makeup so much. And I don't know the cost of how much these usually are. However if I wasn't so cheap I'd gladly buy them again. Because I usually have to struggle with getting my eye makeup off. And I didn't even have to sit there and wipe multiple times. Usually my eyes will get irritated and red and start to sting when I'm trying to remove my makeup. But I didn't even have to sit there and go back over with the wipe.
Kanae O.
Wheeling, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love makeup wipes for easy to go purposes. Sometimes I’m too lazy to physically wash off my makeup and this makeup remover wipe is effective and need one wipe to get all my makeup off! It’s great and not too harsh on the skin!
Alexis Marie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these to help remove my make up when I’m too lazy to wash my face and it does the job, just afterwards my face feels a little dry but if you apply some lotion it doesn’t bother you and the smell isn’t harsh it removes all my make up unless I have waterproof mascara then it takes a couple wipes to remove it, but I use these more often then i thought even if I wash my face
Kiley👑 T.
Winchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing for removing your make up. You don’t have to scrub to take your make up off with this product. just by doing one swipe with this wipe you will have your make up gone just like that. my skin feels really fresh after applying this to my face. I definitely recommend you go and buy this product is soon as you can!!!
🌿elliot🌿 H.
Poulsbo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before washing my face with other products I always use one of these to get the dregs of my foundation off. I use a full coverage foundation and lay it all on pretty thick, and this helps get most of it off. It also removes really stubborn eyeliner and lip colors if that's a problem you find yourself facing at the end of each day.
Eward8526 w.
bay village
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this makeup wipe, it was very gentle and smelled great, not to mention how well it took of my full face of makeup with just one wipe. My skin felt soft and hydrated after, double bonus! I will continue purchasing these wipes as they are becoming my go to for lazy nights
Shanna Y.
Zionsville
I used this as my friend had bought them and didn't like them. They worked pretty well on removing my makeup, except for the waterproof kind. My face didn't burn at all when applied which is a common occurrence with other brands. I would like the packaging to be different.
Chyna S.
Oconto Falls
I love this product because it completely takes all my make up off and it does not irritate my skin. Other make up removers tend to irritate my skin. Therefore, I was very excited when this product did not do that and I will continue to buy and used this product.
Kate C.
Scranton,pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best make up wipes ive ever used. I have literally used about 20 different wipes on my face. Mothing compares to these. Leaves your face smooth and so clean. No harsh smell either.
Shantelle D.
Idaho Falls, ID
It actually made my face quite irritated. I think that I just shouldn't have reached for it. However they say the sooner you use anti aging things the less your face is to age! My mother certainly enjoyed it. Some products aren't for everyone!