H20+ Beauty Elements Keep It Fresh Face Cleanser - Normal to Oily Skin, Multi/None uploaded by Taylor W.H20+ Beauty Elements Keep It Fresh Face Cleanser - Normal to Oily Skin, Multi/None uploaded by morgan B.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This H20+ Beauty toner is the finishing and refreshing touch on your skin after cleansing. For normal to dry skin Sweeps away dullness Softening spheres glide across skin to wash away dirt, oil and makeup Bamboo extract helps dissolve impurities HOW TO USE Apply a coin sized portion onto fingertips or a soft facial brush and delicately massage all over damp face for 30-60 seconds. Rinse with water to remove. Use daily. 6.7-oz. Size: One Size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
  • "I received this product in one of my Ipsy bags recently and after a week, I can tell you that I actually love it. I have sensitive skin that happens to dry out and be flaky after every wash no matter the face wash then is oily within a couple of hours, so I was curious how this would work. It does have a bit of fragrance, but it didn't irritate my skin at all. My skin didn't become dry or flaky after using it for a week and left me feeling refreshed for most of the day." in 4 reviews
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
This product is very refreshing and feels really good on my face. Very refreshing. However, it only lasted for few minutes. My skin is a little bit clearer than before after using this. I like it but I don't think I will ever buy it again I would like to try something else.
Marjorie H.
I wash my face first thing in the morning and can’t be any happier with this face wash... it wakes me up and my face feels smooth all day long because of the gentle cleaning I get in the morning. I’d recommend this to anyone just wanting better skin.
Stephanie H.
This smells amazing and it's actually really light and moisturizing, so it's good even on super oily skin like mine. The perfume smell is VERY strong, so it might not be best for those with sensitive skin or those sensitive to fragrances.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Seems to dry my face out. Love the feeling of the product while washing but my skin has been a tad more dry than normal & im not sure if it’s from this product or not. But it does leave my face feeling clean!
Desiree M.
Pasadena
This face cleanser really put a good feeling to my skin after I was finished washing it. I got the sample in my ipsy so I didn’t buy it but I would definitely buy if I had to choose to get a face cleanser.
Erin A.
Newport News , VA
This stuff is great. It leaves no residue and makes my skin feel refreshed. It's a gentle cleanser as well and has never caused me any irritation like many others have.
Cat C.
Rosston, AR
This amazing stuff makes my face feel super smooth as soon as I wash it off my face! It doesn’t have a harsh smell and feels clean, unlike some cleansers that leave an oily feel.
Elaina L.
My first time trying out this product. I love it. It removes all dirt and oil off your face. Leaving your skin fresh and clean. Most cleanser make me breakout but this one is very light and gentle on my skin. This is something I would purchase again. H20+ Beauty Elements Keep It Fresh Face Cleanser - Normal to Oily Skin, Multi/None
Jamie M.
Red Wing , MN
I absolutely loved this product because it doesn't get too soapy on your face and it's very easy to use especially with sensitive skin! It's a little funny but as long as you put it in your palm before applying everything will go smooth! This product is one of the only ones I've used without drying out my face!
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
So I have this in 200 ml: it is a very gentle toner. It is a little on the pricey side but I think it works. Doesn't burn at all. Overall not much scent but it tones out my face which is all that matters to me.