H20+ Beauty Elements Keep It Fresh Face Cleanser - Normal to Oily Skin, Multi/None uploaded by Vondah B.H20+ Beauty Elements Keep It Fresh Face Cleanser - Normal to Oily Skin, Multi/None uploaded by Taylor W.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This H20+ Beauty toner is the finishing and refreshing touch on your skin after cleansing. For normal to dry skin Sweeps away dullness Softening spheres glide across skin to wash away dirt, oil and makeup Bamboo extract helps dissolve impurities HOW TO USE Apply a coin sized portion onto fingertips or a soft facial brush and delicately massage all over damp face for 30-60 seconds. Rinse with water to remove. Use daily. 6.7-oz. Size: One Size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Marjorie H.
I wash my face first thing in the morning and can’t be any happier with this face wash... it wakes me up and my face feels smooth all day long because of the gentle cleaning I get in the morning. I’d recommend this to anyone just wanting better skin.
Stephanie H.
This smells amazing and it's actually really light and moisturizing, so it's good even on super oily skin like mine. The perfume smell is VERY strong, so it might not be best for those with sensitive skin or those sensitive to fragrances.
Jessica D.
I like this cleanser. It doesn’t really have a scent and it has a gel-like consistency. It left my skin feeling clean, smooth and soft. However, I didn’t notice any drastic changes to my skin, which is why I gave it 4 stars.
Grace D.
Shawnee, KS
This was one of the first facial cleansers I used as a teenager. Worked well from what I remember, but I did not have problem skin when I used it. Kept my face moisturized and smooth.
Desiree M.
Pasadena
This face cleanser really put a good feeling to my skin after I was finished washing it. I got the sample in my ipsy so I didn’t buy it but I would definitely buy if I had to choose to get a face cleanser.
Cat C.
Rosston, AR
This amazing stuff makes my face feel super smooth as soon as I wash it off my face! It doesn’t have a harsh smell and feels clean, unlike some cleansers that leave an oily feel.
Sammy W.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love this product! Definitely gets rid of most of your make up. It's a gentle cleanser if you have sensitive skin. If you're looking for something clear your skin up though I would add something else to your face wash routine.
Elaina L.
My first time trying out this product. I love it. It removes all dirt and oil off your face. Leaving your skin fresh and clean. Most cleanser make me breakout but this one is very light and gentle on my skin. This is something I would purchase again. H20+ Beauty Elements Keep It Fresh Face Cleanser - Normal to Oily Skin, Multi/None
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
I am always skeptical about cleansers because some are too harsh and some just don't do the job. This one is a happy medium. Didn't leave my skin feeling like the moisture was sucked from it and got all my makeup off. Not to mention the scent is pleasant as well. Kind of a musky perfect scent. Definitely will purchase again.
Jamie M.
Red Wing , MN
I absolutely loved this product because it doesn't get too soapy on your face and it's very easy to use especially with sensitive skin! It's a little funny but as long as you put it in your palm before applying everything will go smooth! This product is one of the only ones I've used without drying out my face!