H20+ Beauty Elements 45-ct. Wipe Away The Day Face Cloths, Multi/None uploaded by Megan T.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY #71 in Face Wipes

Life just got easier with these H20+ Beauty on the go face cloths. Removes makeup, dirt and impurities all in one swipe Leaves skin super soft and smooth No need to rinse HOW TO USE Gently wipe towelettes across your face and eyes to remove makeup, dirt, and oil. No need to rinse! Use day and night. 45-count Size: One Size. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This was recommended to me by a friend and I am glad they were! They are really great at cleansing and not feeling heavy our making my face feel oily and it feels like you get a lot of bang for your buck and feels worth purchasing again!
Amy S.
I don’t know how I managed to live without these in my life!! I bought them on a whim at Ulta when they were on sale. The fact that you don’t have to rinse after using them was a huge attraction!! And let me tell you, they have made my life SO much easier! I use them multiple times a day.
First thing in the morning to I use them to wipe off the “yuck” of sleep and I feel instantly refreshed! Then I can go about my normal skincare routine, but I feel like these give me a head start.
Then if I’m doing a project at home I usually don’t wear face makeup, so I can use them again for a quick pick-me-up! My skin feels cool and soft and moisturized.
At night I use these again. I know it’s not necessary, but I just really really love them!! After I take off my makeup, I use these to calm and cool my face from any sensitivity it may feel from the remover. It also picks up any stray makeup I might have missed. Then I proceed with the cleanser and so on.
I HIGHLY recommend to everyone! I’ve even caught my husband snagging one as he walks by my vanity. He says “What? They’re just easier than washing my face in the sink! Plus they feel nice and smell good!” I think that says it all.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Face cloths are either great for your skin or detrimental. The chemicals used in many wipes have horrible effects on the skin. However, these wipes are clean (pun intended) and go great on many skin types. This is great for removing makeup, sunscreen, sweat, or  even the stress and oils of a long work day. Use it on your face, hands, or even kids' faces to wipe off messy meals. This product is great and versatile!
Lexi S.
With the wipes, it smells good and it has the good kind of burn when you wash your face. Its a slight tingle and you feel your face instantly feel clean. It takes off a good bit of makeup as well. Its a little pricey but worth the feeling and your skin will thank you. I would recommend this to those with mixed skin, oily in some areas but dry in others.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
The thing I love about these are their easy to have on the go in there easy to really get deep in your pores and clean all the make about especially if your person like me I keep them by my bed because sometimes I forget to take my makeup off and with just a couple swipes all of make up is completely off your face and they really come in handy
Michelle C.
New York
LOVE H2o beauty wipes
I took me many tries to find the right product for my oily skin, my oily face is no joke, I would put on make up and the foundation runs cause am so oily
Still working on it.
But H2O beauty wipes works well, make up remover its even my moisturizer on a busy day or am away without all my facial products.
Kassidy G.
Norwich, CT
This product is amazing. It literally feels like I'm washing the long, dirty day off my face. I use it every night even sometimes during the day in the summer. The packaging is elegant and simple. I get it every month when I go out shopping. I recommend this to anyone who wants to really wipe away the day.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Thicker line (513)
Smoky look (275)
Analisa C.
California
I liked this product. It wiped away all my makeup and hydrated me face. This was my first time using this product and it was effective. I thought  the packaging was a little boring but simple. I think that they could improve on the packaging because it wasn't very eye catching.
Elisa G.
This product is ok. I feel like it doesn’t remove my makeup as well as my other makeup wipes and leaves my skin looking dry. It smells good and doesn’t be break me out. This would probably be better for more oily prone skin. I probably won’t be reaching for this as much.