Bestair

H100 Extended Life Humidifier...
14 Reviews
4 / 5
After I've tried this filter, I can say that it is good. The smell is nice, not very impressed with it but is ok. Very easy to install, the instructions are very clear.
4 / 5
These were easy to replace and very easy to install. The instructions were very clear and made the whole process easy. Great humidifiers for Holmes
5 / 5
Made the mistake of purchasing a generic filter that claimed to be compatible to my unit. It was a horrible experience. I will never use anything but my BestAir H100 Humidifier Replacement. Good quality material thst doesn't fall apart.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It works. And it does seem to be a quality air filter. Really did cut down on the dust.and air particles. Didnt get clogged up like some filters do.
4 / 5
Es un producto muy servicial aquí en mi casa padecen el asma y para mi es muy importante tenerlo funciona muy bien es esencial en mi casa para nuestra salud
5 / 5
I received this product for my honest review, I love the fact that it has vitamin c to help treat the water for cleaner air, the air in the room feels very clean and fresh which is important this time of year because everyone is getting sick, very nice product!
5 / 5
Works great with our Holmes humidifier. I love how this is a multipack and comes with clips. They are a thicker filter so they last longer. I don’t know if they last longer than others just yet. I also love the antimicrobial product protection and how it helps remove chlorine from water.
5 / 5
I received these just In time for the dry spell In my house. Every year when the cold air comes In with the seasons the air In my house gets extra dry. At last we opted to get a humidifier In hopes that we could finally breathe throughout the cold winter season. These filters really help and you can definitely tell a difference. These filters are treated with vitamin C to help neutralize chlorine In the water that you add to your humidifier which Is very helpful because almost all public attainable water is treated with chlorine. These filters come In a package of 3 with 3 clips as well and are very cost effective and easy to find at many stores locally. I would highly recommend these filters especially knowing that they are very universal for many humidifiers and they have a great line of products If these specific ones don’t fit yours!
5 / 5
I got this extended paper wick for Holmes humidifer and it has been good and made a huge difference since I have been using it. I already had used in the past and I like these
5 / 5
This product came just in time for my humidifier. I received these for a review. Glad it helps my humidifier, these filters work perfectly and I recommend to family and friends