H-E-B Texas Tough® Quart Slider Storage Bags uploaded by ashley r.H-E-B Texas Tough® Quart Slider Storage Bags uploaded by Priscilla A.H-E-B Texas Tough® Quart Slider Storage Bags uploaded by Priscilla A.
2 colors available

BY HEB #7 in Storage Bags

40 bags; 7 in. x 8 in. (17.7cm x 20.3cm). see more...

Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
San Antonio, TX
Wanted to add these because they are a great source of fiber. My nephew has trouble going to the bathroom and these always seem to help him. Thanks HEB these didn't come up when I scanned them in so I decided to place them here because I love these HEB ZIP LOCK BAGS AS WELL. HEB HAS SOME AMAZING PRODUCTS.
These storage bags are very affordable! They come in every size, and it's easy to close. The plastic that it's made of is not as thick as the ziplock bag brand, but it still keeps food fresh, and away from other things in the fridge. It's most especially great for sandwiches.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
These are awesome. I love the quality of these bags. They seal very tightly and they can be stored in the fridge or freezer. Honestly, you could compare them to ZIPLOC bags in quality. Affordable price, great quality, definitely recommended
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
These bags are so great! Certainly worth their price at HEB. I like using them for lots of different things. I can find no difference between these and the leading brand competition.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
These are my holy Grail when I cook or need to store something. I went to the river and took my phone and placed it in the water with me and no water got into the bag 😊
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
Need some good storage bags? Go to HEB and chose these! These are tough and get the job done. Never a leak and you definitely will not regret using these.
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
I love this plastic bag the price is okay and you can use them for whatever you want like for a small lunch or just putting anything and they save time to
Roberto R.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Superr affordable slider storage bags you can use them for anything very nice to carry with you around or to put your small lunch for work
Maria L.
Maria L.
San Antonio, TX
Great for outdoors activity and lunches. I really like these baggies. They are also very affordable.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
El Campo, TX
Great bags. Cheapy price, but isn't tearable like most cheap bags. I highly recommend this product.