BY H-E-B

Taste of Houston is a rich coffee marvelously blended with a combination of praline, pecan and coconut flavors for a finish that is smooth and delightfully sweet. This medium roast is compatible with Kuerig and Kuerig 2.0 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer G.
The H-E-B Cafe Olé coffee blends are a great and affordable coffee choice. I regularly enjoy the Houston and San Antonio blends to add a little variety to my daily coffee routine. H-E-B offers additions savings on their coffee blends, making it a tasty and extra affordable choice. The only reason, I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because there was a period when the coffee flavor was a bit off, but since has returned to normal.
Taylor S.
San Antonio, TX
The Houston blend is my absolute favorite! I buy it all the time and keep a box of them in my desk at work. I used to be a S*bux devotee and cant go back after drinking this coffee. I’ll even brew two and put it over ice!!
Miranda N.
San Antonio
Houston Blend is the best flavor. I am able to drink this without any cream or sugar in it because I has such a great flavor to it! I’m so in love with it that I have to drink it everyday.
Marissa F.
San Antonio, TX
This is a favorite in our household. The coconut flakes make for a rich taste. We love this and would recommend it to everyone!
Ashley K.
Love this brand and love this flavor. Smooth and delicious. Not over powering. Good price. Definitely my go to in the mornings.