2 colors available

BY GYPSY LASHES

Buy Gypsy Lashes false eyelash - Gypsy Lashes - Flare Short Black. How-to-Use: 1. Clean lids and lashes ensuring that they are oil free. 2. Carefully remove the lashes from the tray with tweezers. 3. Dip the end of each individual lash, one at a time, into a small drop of adhesive. Adhere Gypsy Lash to the top of your natural eyelash, close to the eyelid. Do not touch lid with lash or adhesive. Repeat procedure with other lashes until desired fu see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Lemont Furnace, PA
These lashes make me look like a gypsy goddess so black and long my eyes are a blue green and makes them pop right out they are better than most,thin band, and natural looking i use them almost everyday and rebuy it frequently can never go without it
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing products, so easy to use, love this so much, doesn't compare to any other that i have used, or even tried. i use this product every day and will continue to use.
i have green eyes with flowers around my pupils
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
They stay on for a while and the last! The way they are like long and they look really nice on with any kind of eye makeup and it use to apply and the use is also nice. I would buy them again and I do recommend!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Love these single lashes! Great for an every day look if you just want to add a little extra or fill in your lashes. Great quality and good packing. Last all day long and definitely would buy them again!!
T T.
T T.
Love this due to the fact that you could customize your own lashes to to the way you want. Good value. Would continue to buy when I need more lashes. Long lasting I recommend this product very much
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I used to use these on a regular basis bc they were easy to used but my store discontinued if so. It's a good value depending where you go the price kinda varys but I would still buy them again
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO
I've transitioned to this brand recently because they tend to be wispier, but I have actually found that they droop a little and don't last quite as long as other brands I have used.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Henrico, VA
I like these eye lashes because it lets you choose how thick you want your lashes to be. i have only used it once but the price was reasonable and it lasted the entire night.
Sam R.
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont like single lashes because you cant take them off you have to let them fall off and you can tell how long they been on and you can't let them get wet
Bianka G.
Bianka G.
I think it's just that I'm not good at putting these eyelashes on I prefer the 93 maybe because they're easier to put on I find it.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Van Nuys, CA
Are these hard to apply????
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How easy are these to apply vs a regular strip lash?
Shyla B.
Shyla B.
How long do the lashes usually stay on?
Maria A.
Maria A.
Gloucester, MA
Never heard of this brand. Where does one buy it? and how good is the quality of these lashes?