BY GYPSY LASHES

Buy Gypsy Lashes false eyelash - Gypsy Lashes - Flare Short Black. How-to-Use: 1. Clean lids and lashes ensuring that they are oil free. 2. Carefully remove the lashes from the tray with tweezers. 3. Dip the end of each individual lash, one at a time, into a small drop of adhesive. Adhere Gypsy Lash to the top of your natural eyelash, close to the eyelid. Do not touch lid with lash or adhesive. Repeat procedure with other lashes until desired fu see more...

Gypsy Lashes - Flare Black
  • "Amazing products, so easy to use, love this so much, doesn't compare to any other that i have used, or even tried. i use this product every day and will continue to use. i have green eyes with flowers around my pupils i highly recommend this to all users if possible" in 15 reviews
  • "Love these lashes so easy to apply, and can look very natural or you can build them up for a more dramatic look also very lightweight " in 7 reviews
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Maggie B.
Do you want a natural look? Like you don't have false lashes on? Well you got the perfect product from the right eyelash line right here. I bought it online and I was very skeptical about this but in the end it was very worth it.
Janet L.
Calumet park , IL
Review for: Medium more...
I recently started wearing the individual lashes and I absolutely love them! I’m currently wearing them now it has lasted me about a month and they are still in contact with my lashes.
Blanca M.
These individuals are my favorite because they look natural everytime i wear them people think they are my real lashes which i love. At first it will be hard to apply these but once you get used to it ,you will be good.
Hailee H.
Windber, PA
I found these individual lashes hard to apply however they looked beautiful after many hours of application. These lashes would be perfect for at home lash extensions when using the correct tools and precautions. These lashes were high quality they just demand a lot of time
Tina R.
I love these lashes they stay where I want them they are full and realistic looking , easy to apply , great price they wing just right and I use them when I apply makeup which is several times a week. I would recommend these to all!
Cherry P.
Ardell's Glamour Multipack Black 105 eye lashes contain four pair of lashes that will dramatically enhance your gorgeous eyes even more. I wear these lashes everyday and absolutely love them. The 105s give a perfect pop to small eyes without being over the top. If you take care of them and don't get them wet, they'll last you for a long time, up to a month with everyday use. Love them!
Melissa D.
Looks good when you have them on right. Takes a good amount of patience to place them correctly. It would take less time to apply a full lash. Great for someone with already long lashes. Or even use just as a lower lash.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
They stay on for a while and the last! The way they are like long and they look really nice on with any kind of eye makeup and it use to apply and the use is also nice. I would buy them again and I do recommend!
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Medium more...
Great product definitely I wish you came with a more variety of designs and sizes I definitely do recommend to people who are just beginning to do falsies but it is something that I’ve definitely grown into using better Brands more expensive cosmetics for
Vanessa T.
Portland, OR
How easy are these to apply vs a regular strip lash?
Shyla B.
How long do the lashes usually stay on?
Jocelyn C.
Van Nuys, CA
Are these hard to apply????
Maria A.
Westford, MA
Never heard of this brand. Where does one buy it? and how good is the quality of these lashes?