BY GYPSY LASHES

Buy Gypsy Lashes false eyelash - Gypsy Lashes - Flare Short Black. How-to-Use: 1. Clean lids and lashes ensuring that they are oil free. 2. Carefully remove the lashes from the tray with tweezers. 3. Dip the end of each individual lash, one at a time, into a small drop of adhesive. Adhere Gypsy Lash to the top of your natural eyelash, close to the eyelid. Do not touch lid with lash or adhesive. Repeat procedure with other lashes until desired fu see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you want a natural look? Like you don't have false lashes on? Well you got the perfect product from the right eyelash line right here. I bought it online and I was very skeptical about this but in the end it was very worth it.
Chanelle C.
tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely like to try this out and give it a go and share with everyone on social media . And I heard good things about this product . I recommend everybody buying this product.
Blanca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These individuals are my favorite because they look natural everytime i wear them people think they are my real lashes which i love. At first it will be hard to apply these but once you get used to it ,you will be good.
Hailee H.
Windber, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found these individual lashes hard to apply however they looked beautiful after many hours of application. These lashes would be perfect for at home lash extensions when using the correct tools and precautions. These lashes were high quality they just demand a lot of time
Yolanda J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love separate lashes, because it give a more natural look, it's very good I don't see that it need improvement, maybe it could come with the glue as well. I've used these lashes before and I love them and I would buy it again.
Savannah N.
I like the small lash parts because it gives it a more natural look. but it really is a pain to put them all on, and i find the glue very difficult to use. my eyes are greenish blue, and even though they weren't the best, i would reccomend for someone looking for an okay deal.
Tina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes they stay where I want them they are full and realistic looking , easy to apply , great price they wing just right and I use them when I apply makeup which is several times a week. I would recommend these to all!
Cherry P.
Ardell's Glamour Multipack Black 105 eye lashes contain four pair of lashes that will dramatically enhance your gorgeous eyes even more. I wear these lashes everyday and absolutely love them. The 105s give a perfect pop to small eyes without being over the top. If you take care of them and don't get them wet, they'll last you for a long time, up to a month with everyday use. Love them!
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best individual lashes I have ever used. I love using semi permanent glue with these to create long lasting lash extensions. They look so natural and beautiful. You cannot go wrong with these!
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
They stay on for a while and the last! The way they are like long and they look really nice on with any kind of eye makeup and it use to apply and the use is also nice. I would buy them again and I do recommend!
Shyla B.
How long do the lashes usually stay on?
Vanessa T.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How easy are these to apply vs a regular strip lash?
Jocelyn C.
Van Nuys, CA
Are these hard to apply????
Maria A.
Gloucester, MA
Never heard of this brand. Where does one buy it? and how good is the quality of these lashes?