Gypsy Lashes 96 Black uploaded by Summer C.

BY GYPSY LASHES

1. Clean lids and lashes ensuring that they are oil free. 2. Carefully remove the lashes from the tray with tweezers. 3. Dip the end of each individual lash, one at a time, into a small drop of adhesive. Adhere Gypsy Lash to the top of your natural eyelash, close to the eyelid. Do not touch lid with lash or adhesive. Repeat procedure with other lashes until desired fullness is achieved. To Remove: Soak a cotton ball or swab in mineral oil and apply to lashes. The adhesive should soften within a few minutes. From time to time your own lashes will fall out. This is normal and happens naturally. see more...

• Is this a good brand of eyelashes to invest in? How good ...1 Answers
Gypsy Lashes 96 Black
  • "These are overall great lashes and they are very easy to put on. Other brands can take forever to put on these will take you less than a minute" in 16 reviews
  • "Love this we lashed ma they look so real . Perfect to wear on a casual day or any day you want . They don't look dramatic " in 13 reviews
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
These lashes are great. They look very natural and apply easily. They are long lasting and look great on the eyes. This is my first time using these and I love they. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Finding the perfect eyelashes has been a struggle for me but this brand was my savior I love everything about then easy to apply which is the only thing I ask for.
JJ E.
I have tried these lashes a few times. The shape of them does help with my hooded eyes. Having longer lashes all the way across fake lashes will always help a hooded eye. I used these for more dramatic eye looks and not for the purpose of looking natural. You can definitely tell they are false but for the looks I was going for they worked perfect.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Every time I go out whether it be a special occasion or social event I always put on my gypsy eyelash. They're easy it put on and the glue doesn't sting. It's a great product, and I guarantee that every woman will enjoy these lashes. They make the eye pop and everyone will be starring. Awesome product!
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
Obsessed with all gypsy lashes. I feel like they go on easier then any other lash. Especially if you have time eyes. Invisible band is great and they look wispie and realistuc but dramatic at the same time.
Brenna P.
Norwalk, CA
These eyelashes are very nice on so beautiful but they are pretty heavy on the lids maybe because this is my first my wearing false eyelashes but they look great and I would totally get these pair of false eyelashes again
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
I love these lashes they look very natural and they last quite awhile I think people should try these lashes I buy mine from the internet because I never see these in stores but I will be buying these very soon!
Adriane S.
Decatur, GA
these lashes are great. I like them. They are not the style I normally wear but they a good. they could be better. I bought them from my local beauty supply store. i have brown eyes that are big. I will recommend but I wont buy these again only because its not the style I like.
Jasmine G.
Looked very pretty. Easy to apply , I did wear them a good 2 or 3 times . Nice and curly. I would say maybe having less of the lash hairs on them to give it a more natural effect. I bought pair of of eBay . Would definitely buy again
Zaria B.
This was a very nice product I don't wear false eyelashes very much but they did last very long, I use this product when I actually wear a full face of makeup so typically on the weekends I would recommend this product.
Kelly D.
Santa Fe, TX
Is this a good brand of eyelashes to invest in? How good are they?