Gypsy Lashes 92 Black uploaded by member-dc67c9a79Gypsy Lashes 92 Black uploaded by Jacqueline F.

BY GYPSY LASHES

1. Clean lids and lashes ensuring that they are oil free. 2. Carefully remove the lashes from the tray with tweezers. 3. Dip the end of each individual lash, one at a time, into a small drop of adhesive. Adhere Gypsy Lash to the top of your natural eyelash, close to the eyelid. Do not touch lid with lash or adhesive. Repeat procedure with other lashes until desired fullness is achieved. To Remove: Soak a cotton ball or swab in mineral oil and apply to lashes. The adhesive should soften within a few minutes. From time to time your own lashes will fall out. This is normal and happens naturally. see more...

• Ive veen wanting to try these. Simply because i cant do m...1 Answers
  • I have never once seen these lash strips available in sto...1 Answers
  • How well do these work?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy to apply they are so so so pretty and fully and natural looking. i like how thin the stip is and how full the hairs are. I am a first time user and i was very impressed. I have brown eyes and it looks great on my eyes and always gives me a sultry glam look." in 17 reviews
Stefany C.
Catawba, NC
I love the Gypsy strip lash 92 black. They're perfect for daily use, weddings, parties, evenings out.  I especially love these because they look so natural. Before I bought these I looked for the eye shapes that they be perfect for and they're perfect for small eyes, large eyes, round eyes, and almond-shaped eyes. I would highly recommend this product 10 out of 10.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Es L.
Tucson
This eyelashes never fall off of me I really take care of them when they're on me I really recommend it because like my eyes really pop when I'm using it and it's really really good on me and I love how will the look looks on me it's very great I just really love it I'm very grateful that they made this project
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These Gypsy Lashes are one of the best I have tried.  They really look great I get lots of compliments on them!  It is a very good value and super easy to apply and easy to use.  I definitely will be buying again and I recommend this product to all! I love it!
Carolyn M.
Medora, IN
The Gypsy lashes are so cute and such good quality! They shape to your eyelids easily. Easy to put them on and these give you a little bit more of a natural look. I would definitely keep buying these.
Lauren B.
i am always a fan of dramatic lashes! This pair is perfect for any eye look! it gives your makeup the perfect last minute touch! they are very comfortable to wear! they are very well priced and such great quality !! i recommend this product to all beauty lovers!
Greysi P.
Santa Ana
It's a very good product . It's very simple and easy to use it comes in a nice packaging . this product can be use almost anytime . And it's just simply so nice. Recommend for anyone that just loves makeup as much as I do
Christine M.
Boston
They are good for one time use. I personally had to trim down the sides because they were too long for my eyes. I would get them again but they aren't to be used more than one time. They weren't expensive.
Patience T.
Amigo, WV
I love these lashes so much, they look so natural, and they are very very easy to apply. Value is absolutely great, and they last forever. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great false lash.
Diana L.
Ive veen wanting to try these. Simply because i cant do my mascara right. But i do love trying new things everytime.
Brandi D.
Litchfield Park, AZ
How well do these work?
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have never once seen these lash strips available in store. How is the close up quality of the lashes? Do they look unevenly cut like some cheap pairs tend to?