Gymnic 22'' x 36'' Physio Roll Ball in Yellow

GIC1018 Features: Physio roll ball ''Peanuts'' balls are ideal for therapy, especially for the work have problems with balance and coordination Peanut-shape provides more stability Therapist can sit on the ball and support the patient's movements Excellent dynamic alternative to the foam rolls Nice toy for kindergarten Big in volume but light Packed in poly bag Ages 6 and up with adult supervision Color/Finish: Color: Yellow Assembly Instructions: Assembly required see more...

• Do any of you have one of these and if so, what exercises do you us...3 Answers
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Tovey, IL
We have one of these at home and I love using it for yoga! plus my son loves when I get it out. he gets to play with it for a little bit when I'm done!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
My son loves to play with this ball, it's so funny to see him walking around with this bug ball
Claire L.
Claire L.
We have several of these at my office (physical & occupational therapy) & they are great quality!
Needham, MA
These exercise balls are great for many types of workouts, be it lunges, planks, sit ups, squats, tightening your core, etc...
Needham, MA
Do any of you have one of these and if so, what exercises do you use it for ?