BY GYMBOREE #58 in Clothing Stores & Brands

The Gymboree Corporation is a specialty retailer operating stores selling high-quality apparel and accessories for children under the Gymboree, Gymboree Outlet, Janie and Jack, and Crazy 8 brands, as well as play programs for children under the Gymboree Play and Music brand.

• Has anyone noticed the lower quality of material being used on th...2 Answers
  • I am looking for cheap durable kids clothing. Is this company a g...2 Answers
Gymboree
  • "My sister just had a baby and she swears by their clothes, however they are rather expensive, but if you wait for them to have a sale then you can have very cute clothes for almost half the price." in 28 reviews
  • "I love Gymboree, there clothes are super cute, especially for little girls and be it that it is harder to find cute boy clothes, I believe they do a great job at it." in 17 reviews
  • "Their clothes are cute, very young I now have a 5 year old and the clothes are a little too cheezie but they're great quality I personally think a little too overpriced for kids clothes." in 15 reviews
  • "Gymboree is a cool place I love it addicted have great kids clothes for my girls thats cute pretty styles can't Go Wrong going there" in 14 reviews
  • "Good quality clothing for your little ones, matching accessories that work with so many of their lines." in 13 reviews
Megan D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I shopped there for the first time yesterday, but I was also gifted some outfits from them! The onesies and socks that I had before felt so nice and held up to washing, so I stopped in and bought the cutest Easter/spring time outfits and they were having a 50% off sale which made it even better! I probably wouldn’t have bought as much as I did if things were regular priced, it is a little more expense may $30-$50 an outfit.
corina c.
Garden Grove, Ca
Excellent clothing! Their stuff is always super cute and lasting. Great prices. We have loved to dress our 4 year old boy and our two year old girl with Gymboree’s clothes since they were born. We are super excited to take pictures of the kids with the dress up section clothing that has really outdone itself this year.
Clothes that I get there have usually been very well fitting. if I ever get a size over my daughter has a whole year to grow into it and it still fits her as is so I really like their clothes.the fact that I don’t get anything that’ has holes or any defects for a great price
member-24ffe
Great clothing especially for special occasions.  But they've closed a lot of stores forcing customers to order online.  Their online system is not up to the challenge, customer service lacking, can't get an answer from anyone.  Even if you have your order number, no one can answer your questions without asking 20 questions.  Terrible, terrible.
Shannon M.
They always have an assortment of clothes. I love that I can go in and buy my daughter beautiful dresses at affordable pricing. The quality of the clothes is amazing! I will definitely be shopping here again and recommend others do as well!
Brandon T.
Oklahoma City
This store is amazing! There is such cute clothes, and the deals are amazing. The clothes are good quality, and at a good price. Children music is played, and my little brother loves it! I really really really thing you should shop here.
yassmin H.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Gymboree is my favorite store to buy clothes for my 5 year old daughter!! I love how they come out with different collections every few months that have coordinating pieces that you can mix and match!! This is my go to store!!
Mo G.
Omaha, NE
Gymboree has cute clothing for both girls and boys but lacks a lot of infant clothing. The styles change each season with really cute and unique tops and outfits. I’ve dressed both a boy and girl from here with great success.
Rori L.
WEST POINT, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i love this store! it has good deals all the time! you can visit them online as well. i go to the store because i feel some shirts are made cheap but most are made very well! this store is very cute and has super cute clothes!
Abbie Q.
I love the kids clothes, the quality seems really good too, but it's so expensive for clothes there, esp when kids grow so fast. Sometimes I am able to find some good stuff in clearance but even that is a little pricey
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Gymboree or children's place.!?
Jessica S.
Doddsville, MS
Do they have sales often?
Miranda P.
Cokato , MN
Gymboree or Carter's? I LOVE Carter's!!
Jay A.
Do they sent out coupons or special offers? I remember they asked for my email a long time ago but I never received anything from them.
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
Dose any one else have trouble with the clothes not fitting right or the sizes being off?