Add a Photo

By GYMBOREE
#52 in Clothing Stores & Brands

The Gymboree Corporation is a specialty retailer operating stores selling high-quality apparel and accessories for children under the Gymboree, Gymboree Outlet, Janie and Jack, and Crazy 8 brands, as well as play programs for children under the Gymboree Play and Music brand.

Photos (8)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I have never bought anything at Gymboree for my son, I guess it's just not his style. He can usually just wear plain denim shorts and a tee and be good to go, whereas Gymboree's clothing is a little more dressy and themed. I've bought a few things here for my daughter when I've seen some little rompers and dresses on clearance for less than $10. Gymboree's clothing is really nice quality but for the most part way too expensive. I would never pay full price for anything here, and even when they run sales like 40% off, the dresses are still more than $20 and the basic shirts are around $12. The only time I've ever bought anything was during their '$14.99 And Under' sale online, where everything was less than $15 and they offered free shipping. Their designs are really nice but otherwise too pricey for someone on a budget like me!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Out of all the clothing & shoes my daughter has, this is my go-to brand. Her closets & drawers are filled with at least 80% Gymboree, original not outlet. To be honest Gymboree has such adorable, great quality clothing but they are not nearly as amazing quality as they used to be prior. They still are top contenders and put a lot of effort, thought & care into their clothing line. They are very unique and have the most adorable outfits for kids 12 & under. Their items range from newborn to 12 & even though they definitely are pricey, they always have great sales and awesome deals for members. Some of their locations, which they have a lot & are located all over the US, even have times when parents can come in with their smaller children for specific activities like tot dancing or painting & such.
TINA B.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've been purchasing clothing for my son here since before he's been born (over four years). Their clothing is high quality & wears/washes well. Plus they have the cutest outfits! Yes they are more expensive then other children's clothing stores but if you wait for their sales and combine the sales with a 20% coupon you can really get great deals.

A great service they provide is if the store doesn't have a certain size in stock the sales person can look to see if it's available online and if so they can order that item for you & have it delivered to your home - with free shipping! I've used this service many times - it's very convenient!

Love this store!
Vel D.
Vel D.
Orlando, FL
Love Gymboree! Their clothing is super cute. I have two little girls, 3 and 1 year olds and the majority of their clothes are from this store. The only con is their high prices, but if you're a smart shopper you can get great deals with coupons, gym bucks or shopping at their outlet store (what I do). Quality is good, but as with any clothes you have to know how to wash it otherwise it will not last long. My one year has all the hand-me-downs and they still look great! Tip: use cold water to wash and always hang-dry or lay flat.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, In
So I only buy when they have their $12.99 sale. I really like most of their clothes however a lot of it seems babyish for kids over 8. Sorry but my 12 year old boy doesn't want to wear a shirt with a dump truck on it or should any kid over 5. The quality is pretty good most of the time. I try to buy stuff that's plain or without the silly pics on the fronts. Even the girl lines are babyish. My daughter is 6 and refuses to wear them. I really wish they'd make some changes. I do like how stuff mixes and matches together.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Great store great prices!

My daughter's birthday is on Valentine's Day and there aren't many stores for toddlers that carry themes clothing that I fine attractive.
The first time I stepped into a Gymboree store I was absolutely amazed and I fell in love immediately!
I love the variety and seasonal clothes and the clothes are true to age and size as stated on the tags.
The customer service is always great and they even offer a loyalty card as well as a Gymboree Visa Charge card!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Adorable and great quality kids clothing! Sometimes the clothes can be a little pricey, but they always have coupons and sales! Some of the outfits are a bit over the top for me personally, like super preppy but most of them are trendy for kids clothing today and cute! Even though they can be a little more pricey than other stores, it's worth it for the good quality clothing you get!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Mcdonough, GA
Sept. 26, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Gymboree
Gymboree is my go to store for my kids clothes! They have everything. And with two girls we love that your socks can match your outfit and your hair bows!!! The clothes last forever my nephews and nieces are rocking hand me downs from 4 years ago and they look new!! They always have sales and coupons so it's not anymore expensive then a department store! Defiantly recommend:)
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Johnstown, PA
This is one of my favorite children's clothing store. I love their clothes and the matching shoes and accessories. And their sales can't be beat. I love the clearance too. I buy my granddaughter so many outfits with matching accessories, from shoes, headbands, purses and pantyhose for such a great price. And she's the best dressed kindergartener.
Kiah E.
Kiah E.
Lord knows I love this place! Has everything essential that I need for my son. My son is tall and rather thin so I love their joggers with working draw strings. They have a good reward program in which you earn gym bucks. I really love the quality of their items. They sell things that are unique to other brands and really stand out in a crowd.
Springfield, IL
Gymboree or children's place.!?
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Clearwater , MN
Gymboree or Carter's? I LOVE Carter's!!
Cleveland, Ms
Do they have sales often?
Jay A.
Jay A.
Do they sent out coupons or special offers? I remember they asked for my email a long time ago but I never received anything from them.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
Dose any one else have trouble with the clothes not fitting right or the sizes being off?