BY GYMBOREE #53 in Clothing Stores & Brands

The Gymboree Corporation is a specialty retailer operating stores selling high-quality apparel and accessories for children under the Gymboree, Gymboree Outlet, Janie and Jack, and Crazy 8 brands, as well as play programs for children under the Gymboree Play and Music brand.

• Has anyone noticed the lower quality of material being used on this...1 Answers
  • I am looking for cheap durable kids clothing. Is this company a goo...2 Answers
Gymboree
  • "My sister just had a baby and she swears by their clothes, however they are rather expensive, but if you wait for them to have a sale then you can have very cute clothes for almost half the price." in 28 reviews
  • "I love Gymboree, there clothes are super cute, especially for little girls and be it that it is harder to find cute boy clothes, I believe they do a great job at it." in 17 reviews
  • "Their clothes are cute, very young I now have a 5 year old and the clothes are a little too cheezie but they're great quality I personally think a little too overpriced for kids clothes." in 15 reviews
  • "Gymboree is a cool place I love it addicted have great kids clothes for my girls thats cute pretty styles can't Go Wrong going there" in 14 reviews
  • "Good quality clothing for your little ones, matching accessories that work with so many of their lines." in 13 reviews
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I have never bought anything at Gymboree for my son, I guess it's just not his style. He can usually just wear plain denim shorts and a tee and be good to go, whereas Gymboree's clothing is a little more dressy and themed. I've bought a few things here for my daughter when I've seen some little rompers and dresses on clearance for less than $10. Gymboree's clothing is really nice quality but for the most part way too expensive. I would never pay full price for anything here, and even when they run sales like 40% off, the dresses are still more than $20 and the basic shirts are around $12. The only time I've ever bought anything was during their '$14.99 And Under' sale online, where everything was less than $15 and they offered free shipping. Their designs are really nice but otherwise too pricey for someone on a budget like me!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
So I only buy when they have their $12.99 sale. I really like most of their clothes however a lot of it seems babyish for kids over 8. Sorry but my 12 year old boy doesn't want to wear a shirt with a dump truck on it or should any kid over 5. The quality is pretty good most of the time. I try to buy stuff that's plain or without the silly pics on the fronts. Even the girl lines are babyish. My daughter is 6 and refuses to wear them. I really wish they'd make some changes. I do like how stuff mixes and matches together.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Adorable and great quality kids clothing! Sometimes the clothes can be a little pricey, but they always have coupons and sales! Some of the outfits are a bit over the top for me personally, like super preppy but most of them are trendy for kids clothing today and cute! Even though they can be a little more pricey than other stores, it's worth it for the good quality clothing you get!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Mcdonough, GA
Gymboree is my go to store for my kids clothes! They have everything. And with two girls we love that your socks can match your outfit and your hair bows!!! The clothes last forever my nephews and nieces are rocking hand me downs from 4 years ago and they look new!! They always have sales and coupons so it's not anymore expensive then a department store! Defiantly recommend:)
Kiah E.
Kiah E.
Lord knows I love this place! Has everything essential that I need for my son. My son is tall and rather thin so I love their joggers with working draw strings. They have a good reward program in which you earn gym bucks. I really love the quality of their items. They sell things that are unique to other brands and really stand out in a crowd.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Duncan, Sc
Love, love, love Gymboree!! The clothes are super cute and well made. It's easy to put together an entire outfits for the kiddos with all the matching accessories all right there in the same place. Also they do great rewards programs and give lots of good coupons to get more for your money. It's rare that I pay full retail price there.
Sabila S.
Sabila S.
It's an expensive store for kids clothing, but it's soo cute that I find it hard to resist! Their newborn line is great quality and you can wash it as many times as you want, it does not lose shape, come apart, or fade . You can save with gymbucks!! I usually wait for the sales to shop in this store as regular retail is pricey !
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
Gymboree has some of the cutest toddler little girl clothing ever! I always splurge on my daughter here. They are on the expensive sides but they do have good sales so keep informed! If price is an issue to you check out their sister company crazy 8 it's less expensive and very similar clothing ... the quality is also great!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Frankfort, KY
Gymboree is a staple is my son's wardrobe. They have the cutest designs that photograph beautifully and the colors don't fade in the wash. The clothes are durable enough for active boys and the sizing is consistent across the brand. The Gymbucks are a great discount and they reward loyal customers with their best deals.
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
I really like the quality of the clothing from the store. The prices are reasonable generally only when they have a sale going on. Otherwise the price range is fairly high for children's clothing. Also they don't have a very large selection. However the clothing that they do offer is superb.
Springfield, IL
Gymboree or children's place.!?
Cleveland, MS
Do they have sales often?
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Clearwater, MN
Gymboree or Carter's? I LOVE Carter's!!
Jay A.
Jay A.
Do they sent out coupons or special offers? I remember they asked for my email a long time ago but I never received anything from them.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
Dose any one else have trouble with the clothes not fitting right or the sizes being off?