BY GYMBOREE #56 in Clothing Stores & Brands

The Gymboree Corporation is a specialty retailer operating stores selling high-quality apparel and accessories for children under the Gymboree, Gymboree Outlet, Janie and Jack, and Crazy 8 brands, as well as play programs for children under the Gymboree Play and Music brand.

• Has anyone noticed the lower quality of material being used on th...1 Answers
  • I am looking for cheap durable kids clothing. Is this company a g...2 Answers
Gymboree
  • "My sister just had a baby and she swears by their clothes, however they are rather expensive, but if you wait for them to have a sale then you can have very cute clothes for almost half the price." in 28 reviews
  • "I love Gymboree, there clothes are super cute, especially for little girls and be it that it is harder to find cute boy clothes, I believe they do a great job at it." in 17 reviews
  • "Their clothes are cute, very young I now have a 5 year old and the clothes are a little too cheezie but they're great quality I personally think a little too overpriced for kids clothes." in 15 reviews
  • "Gymboree is a cool place I love it addicted have great kids clothes for my girls thats cute pretty styles can't Go Wrong going there" in 14 reviews
  • "Good quality clothing for your little ones, matching accessories that work with so many of their lines." in 13 reviews
Juliana D.
I bought the cutest pairs of workout leggings for my daughter. I loved them so much, I had to buy them for my nieces too. They are so comfortable and they have cute designs on them. The leggings are a bit pricey, but they are made from high quality materials so you can only expect a greatness! I recommend this store for their cute, spunky designs.
corina c.
Garden Grove, Ca
Excellent clothing! Their stuff is always super cute and lasting. Great prices. We have loved to dress our 4 year old boy and our two year old girl with Gymboree’s clothes since they were born. We are super excited to take pictures of the kids with the dress up section clothing that has really outdone itself this year.
Shubhashri K.
Eugene, OR
Absolutely love clothing from this brand. The fabric is really great and no other brand can match the quality of Gymboree! Will absolutely recommend this to my friends. My baby looks great in all the Gymboree outfits. They have great collection!
Jess K.
Bloomsburg
Gymboree is my absolute favorite place to shop for my daughter. The clothes are great quality, beautiful, and unique. My most recent purchase was my daughters Christmas dress, and it is just so gorgeous!
Anaiss F.
Es buena encuentro piezas que me gustan pero aveces voy y no hay nada que me guste para mi bebe , el precio es más o menos , encuentras cosas a buen precio pero también hay piezas que siento son caras.
Maria S.
Love the clothing and deals. I currently have two girls and it’s one of my favorites brands. Love that it doesn’t run as small as others and when you wash them they don’t shrink as much either.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love their clothes!!! They have the cutest outfits put together for all ages and sizes! Makes shopping so easy!!! I try to only go when I have coupons because they are a bit on the pricey side. .. but the clothes last a long time!!! And their sizing it way better than most children stores!!!
Tressa K.
San Antonio
I have been shopping at Gymboree for my youngest for the past 6 years. Not only do the clothes look great, with their vibrant colors and numerous accessories, but they wear well, too.
Adalgisa c.
Fashionista Expert
Es de mis tiendas para comprarle ropa a mis hijos po referida, la calidad y durabilidad de la marca no tiene comparacion, el estilo va desde lo sport a lo formal, me encanta.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I love their outfits- especially if you want "matching" outfits for a son and daughter duo. They look like they belong next to each other, without being the same exact outfit. My only complaint is that they are a little expensive and they don't have new outfits/color combos come out very often.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Gymboree or children's place.!?
Jessica T.
Doddsville, MS
Do they have sales often?
Miranda P.
Clearwater, MN
Gymboree or Carter's? I LOVE Carter's!!
Jay A.
Do they sent out coupons or special offers? I remember they asked for my email a long time ago but I never received anything from them.
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
Dose any one else have trouble with the clothes not fitting right or the sizes being off?