Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by daniela g.

BY GWEN STEFANI

Gwen Stefani L Eau De Parfum Spray For Ladies see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It's long lasting and not too overpowering." in 1 review
Cara B.
It's a pretty smell. I like it but it's not my go to perfume. I personally don't like the packaging of it. It can easily slip out of your hands if you are not careful. It's very heavy.
Rebecca B.
Maynardville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've bought this perfume for years. It's not my everyday go-to but I like it enough to keep buying it. The scent can be strong at first but fades to a lighter smell.
Sarah M.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first spray I did not like this. Then I let it settle and I fell in love. It has a very distinct peach scent at first, but it gets lighter the longer you wear it. It's sweet and fruity but also has a stong rose scent which is probably why I love this. I know that with this scent it's definitely love or hate, but I love rose so this was a huge hit for me. If you like Tocca Isabel + a little fruity-ness... you will love this. It also has almost a sweet tea scent if that makes sense? Delicious.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super excited for the release of Gwen's perfume but was a bit disappointing when I actually got to smell it. I know it's unisex but the scent it just so completely different that I'm not sure I like it for either sex to wear. It's weird.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can smell lily of the valley with a hint of musk..(imo tho cuz I'm not the best at describing scents) This is a scent you could wear all yr round imo and it lasts all day and night.
Vanessa R.
Riverside, CA
It smells ok for the price I like the bottle color;)I would but it for a gift.
Anna L.
Honestly , I have about 5 bottles of this stuff. The packaging alone is enough to buy it. It's truly a beautiful and original bottle. I'm not huge on perfumes because I can't stand strong flowery smells but this is very subtle and not floral which I like.
Jessica M.
ARECIBO
I got this on a whim last night, on sale at my local Walgreens. A 1.7 oz. bottle for $15!!!! I was looking for a new fragrance since I'm running out of perfumes. I had seen this years ago, tried and liked it but never got it because it was a bit pricey for me. But for 15, I couldn't resist. It has a mix of masculine and feminine smell to it. It's kinda musky, floral and a bit sweet. I tend to go for rather sweet, food like smells such as vanilla, caramel, but this one is totally different from what I usually wear. It's long lasting and not too overpowering. I love it!!!! The bottle is cute, but a bit clunky for travel. Overall, I'm pleased with the fragrance.
Erica C.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear this perfume much anymore but people used to come up to me asking what I was wearing all the time. It is a very unique and different smell. Fresh and floral but also sophisticated and musky.
Jazzmin L.
Bayamon, Pr
I own a bottle of L but I feel like it smells very masculine. Or maybe its just me. I love the bottle
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Do they still make this perfume?