Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml uploaded by daniela g.

BY GWEN STEFANI

Gwen Stefani L Eau De Parfum Spray For Ladies see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sarah M.
South Bend, IN
At first spray I did not like this. Then I let it settle and I fell in love. It has a very distinct peach scent at first, but it gets lighter the longer you wear it. It's sweet and fruity but also has a stong rose scent which is probably why I love this. I know that with this scent it's definitely love or hate, but I love rose so this was a huge hit for me. If you like Tocca Isabel + a little fruity-ness... you will love this. It also has almost a sweet tea scent if that makes sense? Delicious.
Cara B.
It's a pretty smell. I like it but it's not my go to perfume. I personally don't like the packaging of it. It can easily slip out of your hands if you are not careful. It's very heavy.
Erica S.
I was super excited for the release of Gwen's perfume but was a bit disappointing when I actually got to smell it. I know it's unisex but the scent it just so completely different that I'm not sure I like it for either sex to wear. It's weird.
Wendy C.
I can smell lily of the valley with a hint of musk..(imo tho cuz I'm not the best at describing scents) This is a scent you could wear all yr round imo and it lasts all day and night.
Rebecca B.
Maynardville, TN
I've bought this perfume for years. It's not my everyday go-to but I like it enough to keep buying it. The scent can be strong at first but fades to a lighter smell.
Vanessa R.
Riverside, CA
It smells ok for the price I like the bottle color;)I would but it for a gift.
Skully S.
Winnipeg, MB
Very floral smelling. It very nice but I prefer sweeter smelling perfume. I would almost call this an “earthy” smell. I still used the whole bottle even though it’s not really my jam. The packaging is gorgeous.
Jessica M.
ARECIBO
I got this on a whim last night, on sale at my local Walgreens. A 1.7 oz. bottle for $15!!!! I was looking for a new fragrance since I'm running out of perfumes. I had seen this years ago, tried and liked it but never got it because it was a bit pricey for me. But for 15, I couldn't resist. It has a mix of masculine and feminine smell to it. It's kinda musky, floral and a bit sweet. I tend to go for rather sweet, food like smells such as vanilla, caramel, but this one is totally different from what I usually wear. It's long lasting and not too overpowering. I love it!!!! The bottle is cute, but a bit clunky for travel. Overall, I'm pleased with the fragrance.
Anna L.
Honestly , I have about 5 bottles of this stuff. The packaging alone is enough to buy it. It's truly a beautiful and original bottle. I'm not huge on perfumes because I can't stand strong flowery smells but this is very subtle and not floral which I like.
Erica C.
Edmonton
I don't wear this perfume much anymore but people used to come up to me asking what I was wearing all the time. It is a very unique and different smell. Fresh and floral but also sophisticated and musky.
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Do they still make this perfume?