Gwen Stefani L Lamb by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

Gwen Stefani L Lamb by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz

BY GWEN STEFANI

Launched in 2007 it has notes like sparkling green freshness and leafy water hyacinth with additional notes of freesia pear violet leaves jasmine rose lily of the valley sweet pea orange blossom frangipani blossom peach skin heliotrope and musk, see more...

Gwen Stefani L Lamb by  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Gwen Stefani L Lamb by Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 oz
Julia H.
Oak Hills, CA
I absolutely love this product. It smells great and wears well. I actually wore it for my August 2013 wedding and loved how at the end of a humid evening that included lots of sweating, I still smelled wonderful!
Ellie R.
Floral Aquatic is definitely the best way to describe this scent. It's crushed flowers over ice. I can smell most if not all the flowers in the notes. Great daytime, warm weather fragrance.
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
I loves this smell when i first got it in high school and the packaging was sooo cute. It smes like citrus and florals in the best way ever.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
This perfume is so natural and fresh. It smells like a water lily. I love it so much. I wish is wasn't so had to find.
Elizabeth G.
Carson, CA
L really like this perfume! It's light, fresh and has this clean citrus-ey smell. Go buy it!!
Rupinder B.
I've been using this for years! It's a great scent to wear in the fall! I am almost out so I better get looking. It doesn't seem like it is readily available anymore. MUST BUY!
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Where can i buy this perfume??? Do they still make it?