Gwen Stefani HARAJUKU LOVERS SUNSHINE CUTIES Baby by  Eau De Toilette Spray . 33 oz

Gwen Stefani HARAJUKU LOVERS SUNSHINE CUTIES Baby by Eau De Toilette Spray . 33 oz

BY GWEN STEFANI

Gwen Stefani dedicated a line of perfumery and a song to the Harajuku Girls, fashionable women of Japan, with unique personalities, They are so collectible!!! These limited editions features the girls in swimwear, This is a floral woody musk, composed by perfumer Harry Fremont, Top Notes are freesia, roses, and fresh bergamot, The heart is a floral bouquet notes of orange blossom, Tiare flower, and jasmine petals, while the base notes include white musk, soft wood, heliotrope, vanilla and violet, see more...

Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
I purchased a small sample rollerball of the Harajuku scents at TJ Maxx for $8 today. Like many have already noted, Harajuku Lovers Baby does remind me of a baby product. With that being said, it also has a nice addition of florals, so it's not necessarily a scent I'd use on a baby. This is my second favorite in the Harajuku line, next to G. I think Baby is a very innocent, safe scent that isn't overwhelming on my skin. I think it's a very pretty scent, but I don't see myself buying this in a full size once the sample is done.
Catherine K.
I love all her scents, I think they're a little different than most scents. This scent is somewhat flowery and isn't overpowering!
Kieu D.
Perth
This smells so good! this whole range of perfume smells so good and its afford as well and also look so cute
Kieu D.
Perth
How much is this product?