Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies G by Eau De Toilette Spray . 33 oz

BY GWEN STEFANI

Celebrity Gwen Stefani has her own unique style and has created a new collection of adorable anime inspired limited edition winter flacons for her Harajuku Girls collection, G is always the star and represents Gwen Stefani herself, This woody oriental fragrance is mad for plaid and perfect for the trendy collector, see more...

Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies G by Eau De Toilette Spray . 33 oz
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
G is my favorite scent in the Harajuku Lovers line of fragrances. It's definitely a light, summery perfume that smells exactly like a pina colada on me. I get all pineapple, which is likely the combination of coconut and apple. G is a perfume that I'd wear if I was going to the beach or laying around in the sun -- not really something I'd wear to work or going out. It also doesn't last very long on my skin. This is a perfume that I would probably purchase again if I found it on sale at Marshalls or TJ Maxx -- not a must have but definitely a nice one to have around
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA
I love love love this scent! It goes on light rather than heavy and sticky, and lasts all day (I spray it on my collar). With hints of coconut you will smell like a summer breeze!
Claire D.
Fort Bragg, CA
Got of this and I totally love it's scent... It's very refreshing every time I wear it and my daughter sometimes steals a few spritz from it...
Jennifer N.
Santa ana, CA
This is the only scent that i absolutely love in the harajuku line. its a great fresh coconut smell! i also love the cute little bottles
Sarah C.
This whole line smells great! This is my favorite go to perfume! It is strong, and long lasting, but never overpowering.

Andi M.
Glasgow, Scotland
I purchased 3 of these perfumes when they first came out! Baby was my favorite and reminded me of a fresh baby powder smell. The packaging for these perfumes are so cute and makes you want to buy them all!
Kennedy G.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Haven't actually purchased this before but have tried it on in stores. The scent is nice but kind of strong for me. It also didn't really fuse well with my natural oils, so it just depends.
Janet S.
Sweet sent, great for teens however, for the size can be pricey. Very cute packaging though.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
The bottle is super cute. What are the scents like? Are they overpowering?
Kennedy G.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
What one is your favorite scent?
Brandie P.
Johnson City , NY
Does anyone know how long the scent lasts?