Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love 0.33 oz EDT Spray (Mini) uploaded by Katrina S.Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love 0.33 oz EDT Spray (Mini) uploaded by Brooklyn F.

BY GWEN STEFANI

Love is always in her own little world. Stepping out in a super-sweet striped mini dress and street-chic red kicks, Love wears her heart on her sleeve. A tender, romantic and sensual floral bouquet with notes of pink pomelo, rose & creamy vanilla orchid. Enter the world of fatal cuteness. Enter the world of Harajuku Lovers. Pick the girl that fits your personality or get them all and share with friends. A collection of  unique and collectible fragrance bottles; each cap is designed with a different decoration to represent each girls personality. The doll cap covers the actuator and sits on her own glass pedestal.   Love - n. 1. A. An intense affectionate concern for another person.  B. A passionate attraction.  2. A beloved person.  4. A strong liking or enthusiasm for something.  4. A zero score in tennis.  5. To feel love for -In Love - En see more...

• Is this fragrance spendy? And would you consider the price worth ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this stuff really bad I've heard it is amazing and last all day on you ... unless one of the other ones is better
Gen W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is for the G fragrance 30ml size. I'm trying to save this because I can't seem to find them very often these days. It has a lovely fresh coconut scent and the packaging for both the box and bottle is adorable. I think I'll keep the bottle when I eventually finish the perfume.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I collect these perfums. My brother gets them for me for almost every holiday. I really like the super hero one, G and Love. I highly recommend!
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my spring favorite for sure! My mom bought it for me and thought it would be a smell I enjoyed and let me tell you I am just hooked on it. It smells so nice and lasts all throughout my work day. Sometimes I even just spritz some in my room because it smells so good.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft pleasant scent definitely very subtle but I also think it's unique the bottle is also super cute but I wish it was bigger
Brooklyn F.
Absolutely love this perfume! Gwen is an amazing artist and these scents and bottles are genious!!! my mom has a collection of about 6 or 7. and I plan on getting her another one for Christmas. the girls are so cute!!! she should make ones for men. awwwwwww.
Valarie S.
I bought this because the bottle was soo cute! But the scent is amazing it's a floral clean smell that isn't to over powering. The scent also last a very long time
Malo G.
They smell alright. The bottle is wonderful and cute. My little niece has one and she loves it.
Lauren F.
Cincinnati, OH
My baby sister used to love these. I think they smell terrible, but the bottle is adorable and makes a great gift for middle school aged girls.
Margie A.
New Castle, DE
I love all harajuku lovers products. The scent is soft but strong enough to stay for hours.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this fragrance spendy? And would you consider the price worth it? I really like the bottles and I'm looking into finding some new perfume. I'm bored with my usual selection.