Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love 0.33 oz EDT Spray (Mini) uploaded by Katrina S.Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love 0.33 oz EDT Spray (Mini) uploaded by Brooklyn F.

BY GWEN STEFANI

Love is always in her own little world. Stepping out in a super-sweet striped mini dress and street-chic red kicks, Love wears her heart on her sleeve. A tender, romantic and sensual floral bouquet with notes of pink pomelo, rose & creamy vanilla orchid. Enter the world of fatal cuteness. Enter the world of Harajuku Lovers. Pick the girl that fits your personality or get them all and share with friends. A collection of  unique and collectible fragrance bottles; each cap is designed with a different decoration to represent each girls personality. The doll cap covers the actuator and sits on her own glass pedestal.   Love - n. 1. A. An intense affectionate concern for another person.  B. A passionate attraction.  2. A beloved person.  4. A strong liking or enthusiasm for something.  4. A zero score in tennis.  5. To feel love for -In Love - En see more...

• Is this fragrance spendy? And would you consider the price worth ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lauren F.
Cincinnati, OH
My baby sister used to love these. I think they smell terrible, but the bottle is adorable and makes a great gift for middle school aged girls.
tiffany m.
I felt it was too florally, kinda smelled like musk and roses. It wasn't bad but not for me. I passed it on my teen who loves it. It is long lasting and only need a spray or two.
Bex R.
Stafford, Staffordshire
I thought this bottle was so so cute, however the smell was just meh. It wasn't horrible but wasn't lovely. I like a perfume that draws me in and this just didn't.
Gen W.
This is for the G fragrance 30ml size. I'm trying to save this because I can't seem to find them very often these days. It has a lovely fresh coconut scent and the packaging for both the box and bottle is adorable. I think I'll keep the bottle when I eventually finish the perfume.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I collect these perfums. My brother gets them for me for almost every holiday. I really like the super hero one, G and Love. I highly recommend!
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Soft pleasant scent definitely very subtle but I also think it's unique the bottle is also super cute but I wish it was bigger
Malo G.
They smell alright. The bottle is wonderful and cute. My little niece has one and she loves it.
Kaitlyn C.
When i worked at Sephora back in the day I was obsessed with the Harajuku line. my favorite scent was baby. Although it is a great fresh powdery smell i do wish it had more of a fresh linen quality, but still great.
hunner p.
Winder, GA
I had this one and the little blonde one and my blonde one was the my fav. She smelled like coconuts and reminded me of the beach. The only problem was how small the product was compared to the price.
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
I really love this fragrance and the fact that it doesn't lose its scent throughout the day. Plus the bottle is adorable!
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Is this fragrance spendy? And would you consider the price worth it? I really like the bottles and I'm looking into finding some new perfume. I'm bored with my usual selection.