Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love 0.33 oz EDT Spray (Mini) uploaded by Katrina S.Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers Love 0.33 oz EDT Spray (Mini) uploaded by Brooklyn F.

BY GWEN STEFANI

Love is always in her own little world. Stepping out in a super-sweet striped mini dress and street-chic red kicks, Love wears her heart on her sleeve. A tender, romantic and sensual floral bouquet with notes of pink pomelo, rose & creamy vanilla orchid. Enter the world of fatal cuteness. Enter the world of Harajuku Lovers. Pick the girl that fits your personality or get them all and share with friends. A collection of  unique and collectible fragrance bottles; each cap is designed with a different decoration to represent each girls personality. The doll cap covers the actuator and sits on her own glass pedestal.   Love - n. 1. A. An intense affectionate concern for another person.  B. A passionate attraction.  2. A beloved person.  4. A strong liking or enthusiasm for something.  4. A zero score in tennis.  5. To feel love for -In Love - En see more...

• Is this fragrance spendy? And would you consider the price worth ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Paige C.
Enterprise, AL
I love this smell!! It's quite unique, I can't explain how it smells.
Karina T.
Coraopolis, PA
Had this scent for a while now. Love it! Plus, the bottles adorable!
Vivian R.
Sparrowbush, NY
If you love this one try the others WOW!!! smells wonderful.
Alicia R.
Washington, DC
Good for a Gift
Gen W.
This is for the G fragrance 30ml size. I'm trying to save this because I can't seem to find them very often these days. It has a lovely fresh coconut scent and the packaging for both the box and bottle is adorable. I think I'll keep the bottle when I eventually finish the perfume.
maryam b.
London
I bought this fragrance mainly due to the bottle, but the scent is clean, crisp and gorgeous.The rose and creamy vanilla orchid blends brilliantly and leaves a vibrant, fresh smell. And that bottle, well, it just looks amazing!
Vianna A.
My best friend owns at least ten different scent from this line. She loves them individually or a combination of two. They do smell good. I have not smelled one that I didn't like and look at the cute packaging!
Bex R.
Stafford, Staffordshire
I thought this bottle was so so cute, however the smell was just meh. It wasn't horrible but wasn't lovely. I like a perfume that draws me in and this just didn't.
Malo G.
They smell alright. The bottle is wonderful and cute. My little niece has one and she loves it.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Is this fragrance spendy? And would you consider the price worth it? I really like the bottles and I'm looking into finding some new perfume. I'm bored with my usual selection.